Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

I just got Fantasy Intimate Edition


BOBIBCFBG

Recommended Posts

It smells really good =) IMO if the Fantasies were sisters, Rocker Femme Fantasy would be the wilder older sister. Fantasy would be the middle child and Intimate would be the youngest sweet sister.  It's softer than the other Fantasies. What I like about RF and Intimate is that they are true flankers - the other flankers aren't so much spin-offs as completely new fragrances. These two really did come from Fantasy (and the Remixes but I don't think they smell as good).

Now all I need to get are Fantasy Naughty Remix, Private Show, Maui Fantasy, Fantasy In Bloom. I might even get Fantasy Renner edition bc technically it's a different fragrances (one note is different lol). I love her fragrances!

Link to comment
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

I really think its her most sophisticated fantasy. So if shes the younger sister, she's probably the one you would have tea time with and speak with British accents. :mhm:

lol that's true it is the most sophisticated of the Fantasies. i guess i used that reference bc it's very "good girl sweet" lol

Link to comment
9 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

I've never smelled any of her perfumes but I would love to one day, what would you say is the best from all of them?

Of the ones I have, this is in order how I like them from best to worst:

Circus Fantasy
In Control Curious
Fantasy Intimate Edition
Island Fantasy
Hidden Fantasy
Curious
Rocker Femme Fantasy
Fantasy
Believe
Cosmic Radiance
Radiance
Midnight Fantasy
Fantasy: The Nice Remix

Link to comment

I LOVE INTIMATE FANTASY!! Honestly there is something so addicting about it, maybe the brown sugar element or the litchi fruit part of the fragrance! I love it, just as a guy don''t know when it would be appropriate to wear it. But then again I wear Cosmic Radiance and get away with it so might try Intimate Fantasy in the winter time... The brown sugar and vanilla are definitely a smooth combination! 

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
34 minutes ago, Slayde said:

I LOVE INTIMATE FANTASY!! Honestly there is something so addicting about it, maybe the brown sugar element or the litchi fruit part of the fragrance! I love it, just as a guy don''t know when it would be appropriate to wear it. But then again I wear Cosmic Radiance and get away with it so might try Intimate Fantasy in the winter time... The brown sugar and vanilla are definitely a smooth combination! 

I thinkit might be very flowery but your chemistry might make it musky. Im a guy and I try my hardest to make her perfumes work without smelling feminine but its hard. I own private show and fantasy rocker femme but they both smell very girly so I might have to layer with some musk or another mans cologne.

Link to comment
18 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I thinkit might be very flowery but your chemistry might make it musky. Im a guy and I try my hardest to make her perfumes work without smelling feminine but its hard. I own private show and fantasy rocker femme but they both smell very girly so I might have to layer with some musk or another mans cologne.

First time I tried a tester of Intimate Fantasy it worked amazing on my skin, at first it had a citrus scentl, then a sweetened spice scent and finally a powdery almost musk stick scent. So idk how it would work on my skin if I bought a bottle. It honestly lasted a very long time that's what I remember most but all day it had a lingering feminine scent so there was always that playing in the back of my mind. Still, I would wear it around winter when it is really cold cause it almost had this freshly baked cinnamon scroll smell to it on me which I loved!! I find when i mix Britney perfumes with mens cologne they almost always end up overpowering the Britney scent and smelling that intensified shaving cream or after shave balm... :quirkney:

Link to comment
  • Super Mods

I've never bought a perfume, but I've smelled them at Sears. The Intimate one was so delicious, I wanted to drink it lol

I didn't like Island Fantasy, nor the Circus one. I think the Intimate, the standard Fantasy and Private Show smell very similar, but maybe they just got mixed in those little papers they give you to try the fragrances.

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 6 here

Link to comment
7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I've never bought a perfume, but I've smelled them at Sears. The Intimate one was so delicious, I wanted to drink it lol

I didn't like Island Fantasy, nor the Circus one. I think the Intimate, the standard Fantasy and Private Show smell very similar, but maybe they just got mixed in those little papers they give you to try the fragrances.

OMG Island Fantasy and Circus Fantasy are some of my faves! lol

Anyway - Rocker Femme Fantasy, Intimate Fantasy, and of course the Fantasy Remixes all smell very similiar to the original Fantasy. And you're right - even Private Show does smell like it.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, TylerTremallose said:

i was very surprised with Maui fantasy...its really good :D

So it doesn't smell like sickly sweet pineapple like everyone says? I'm excited to get this one because I like a lot of the notes in it. Anything that smells like summertime is exciting to me.

1 hour ago, Denise said:

 thanks God you say that because I want to buy Fantasy Intimate this week...  :hype:

Yeah! If you're a fan of the original Fantasy then definitely get Intimate. It's softer (Fantasy is very "loud" - very strong and super girly in an almost childish way) and more romantic/****. Winter is the perfect time for it so it's a great time to buy it =)

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
14 hours ago, Slayde said:

First time I tried a tester of Intimate Fantasy it worked amazing on my skin, at first it had a citrus scentl, then a sweetened spice scent and finally a powdery almost musk stick scent. So idk how it would work on my skin if I bought a bottle. It honestly lasted a very long time that's what I remember most but all day it had a lingering feminine scent so there was always that playing in the back of my mind. Still, I would wear it around winter when it is really cold cause it almost had this freshly baked cinnamon scroll smell to it on me which I loved!! I find when i mix Britney perfumes with mens cologne they almost always end up overpowering the Britney scent and smelling that intensified shaving cream or after shave balm... :quirkney:

Yeah I don't mind flower notes or sweet notes but I don't really want to smell like a sorority girl that just had a bubble bath so its tricky with the feminine-ish smell and Britney is a very girly girl so it figures. I've layered Private show with SJP Stash and so far really like the combination as Stash is really powerful woodsy scent so it downplays the feminine and sweet smell of brit's perfume and the flower notes seems to compliment the masculinity of Stash. Although it seems I have to experiment and be very thoughtful in what I layer the fragrances with instead of just using a generic male scent. I hate to smell like a shaving cream when I'm putting in decent money to smell good. :yaknow:

Link to comment
4 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

So it doesn't smell like sickly sweet pineapple like everyone says? I'm excited to get this one because I like a lot of the notes in it. Anything that smells like summertime is exciting to me.

Yeah! If you're a fan of the original Fantasy then definitely get Intimate. It's softer (Fantasy is very "loud" - very strong and super girly in an almost childish way) and more romantic/****. Winter is the perfect time for it so it's a great time to buy it =)

 

4 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

So it doesn't smell like sickly sweet pineapple like everyone says? I'm excited to get this one because I like a lot of the notes in it. Anything that smells like summertime is exciting to me.

Yeah! If you're a fan of the original Fantasy then definitely get Intimate. It's softer (Fantasy is very "loud" - very strong and super girly in an almost childish way) and more romantic/****. Winter is the perfect time for it so it's a great time to buy it =)

i didnt get any pineapple scent from it 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block