Phonography remains unbothered

Dynasty

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, HoneyBee said:

My favorite song on circus, the whole concept is just brilliant, it is **** dark and sassy it almost feels like it belongs in BO.Β 

It was recorded during the Blackout B&A sessions and reused for Circus. It's a B&A + the Clutch collab (the Clutch also worked on Break the Ice and Radar ,among others)

Just incase you didn't knowΒ :queenriri:

9 hours ago, Streets said:

It was recorded during the Blackout B&A sessions and reused for Circus. It's a B&A + the Clutch collab (the Clutch also worked on Break the Ice and Radar ,among others)

Just incase you didn't knowΒ :queenriri:

omg, so it really belongs in BO era, I knew it that BO dark vibe is hard to mistake, is unusual you part of the same sessions?? because it's produced by B&A as far as I know I could be wrong though.

3 hours ago, HoneyBee said:

omg, so it really belongs in BO era, I knew it that BO dark vibe is hard to mistake, is unusual you part of the same sessions?? because it's produced by B&A as far as I know I could be wrong though.

No, Unusual You (also TroubleΒ and that Insatiable demo) are B&A sessions for Circus. The only three B&A contributions that we know of for Circus

What made Unusual You so unique and brilliant was that it was influenced by their recording of the Miike Snow debut with Andrew Wyatt. Unusual You almost fits really well onto the Miike Snow LP

Archived