How Are You Reacting To Glory's Commercial Failure?

Godney'sSweetCheeks

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

That's RCA's loss not ours. We should just appreciate the amazing music that she's given us and focus on the art of it all instead of the fame or how much it sells :mhm:

This and RCA only has themselves to blame......Glory never really had a chance with the ******* date they picked for it and with them scrapping the video.....I know it was them, they've pulled that **** before! 

3 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

This and RCA only has themselves to blame......Glory never really had a chance with the ******* date they picked for it and with them scrapping the video.....I know it was them, they've pulled that **** before! 

Which is why she needs to leave their sorry ***** :donewithit:

I'm not really bothered by anything flopping since I'm a fan of quite a few indie artists. But when it's the label purposely trying to sabotage Britney then it's a problem :NYsassy:

3 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Which is why she needs to leave their sorry ***** :donewithit:

I'm not really bothered by anything flopping since I'm a fan of quite a few indie artists. But when it's the label purposely trying to sabotage Britney then it's a problem :NYsassy:

It's just bizarre to me, she's one of the most successful female artists in history and yet they treat her like she's Carly Rea Jepson for christ sakes lol

Guest Nick Jonas

I'm just so glad it was #2 in the UK, her highest charting album since Blackout in 2007.  :unbelievableney:

The rest of the era was just a disaster,  but  as 'If I'm Dancing' goes, at least the music's good. 

Archived