"How ‘The Little Mermaid’ Predicted Britney Spears’ Entire Life"

LostInAnImage

Photo: Emmanuel Hapsis

https://ww2.kqed.org/pop/2017/01/19/how-the-little-mermaid-predicted-britney-spears-entire-life/

Some of it's funny/cute, some of it is kind of sad/shady, but I particularly like the summary:

"Triton and Britney’s dad both realize that it might be a good idea to let their adult daughters be in charge of their own lives. Triton grants Ariel legs so she can live above sea level and marry Eric. And, last year, Britney was freed to get back to making her own decisions in terms of her music career. She was able to call all the shots and have complete control over her last album, Glory, and it’s her best album since the conservatorship was put in place."

Additional photographic evidence:

519026710-Britney-Spears-Dresses-Up-as-Mermaid-In.jpg

Image result for little mermaid gif8deeee971faceb547a2688cb3071300e.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

stopped reading at "britney doesn't show up to her shows bc she lips" come on... the reach is real

Well, that's the reason I said it's kind of shady, but if you get past that part, it gets better :) The way they equate Britney with Ariel to having "lost her voice" was interesting IMO. 

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, Britney58 said:

They should cast Britney as The Little Mermaid in the live action remake. Her story is in a sense like The Little Mermaid ! Both girls wanting freedom and want to be where the people are! Lol

i'm sorry but that ship has sailed.

Archived