Remember when they accidentally leaked Do You Wanna Come Over music video?

Dynasty

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, nels64 said:

THat was amazing. Ugh now I want DYWCO as a single with that dating site that made a deal with Brit. PLEASE. This song would be a hit tbh (if they actually promoted it).

Right! Whatever happened to that?! Wasn't it like Bumble or something? Gah, the song & dating app scene go PERFECTLY together. A total missed opportunity by team B... 

YET AGAIN. :bthink:

1 minute ago, nels64 said:

Ugh can you imagine if we got a visual album. I'm so surprised that Britney hasn't hopped on the visual album train yet. I feel like it's right down her alley. 

UGH don't toy with my emotions like this. The day Brit releases a digital album is the day I will die (after I watch and listen to the album in its entirety of course) -- then I can have my tombstone play a constant loop of the entire album with visuals (cause I assume we'll have digital tombstones by the time this happens) :cutesybrit::uknowit:

Slumber Party was wrong choice. Yet it was peoples favourite but when she released it, no one except the fans, was here for it. No one seems to catch the vibe of it which was to be honest sleepy. I could only imagine that with DYWCO or LMD she wouldve have better chart performance. People love uptempo **** nasty Britney music. And thats why Im pissed off they are not willig to try put LMD or DYWCO out to try the market again.

20 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I still can't get over than Criminal won that poll, I was like wtf it's one of the worst songs on FF! Also Perfume wasn't picked by fans, she and her team were obsessed with it and actually I was surprised it wasn't the first single from BJ, I think Larry said in some interview it was deff going to be a single. 

I agree LMD is not single material and I honestly don't think that DYWCO would've been a great 2nd single choice I think they should've done If I'm Dancing as the 2nd and then SP as the 3rd........I feel like out of the whole album If I'm Dancing just screams single, it gives me similar vibes to how Toxic felt in 2003 before it became a single!  MM-IID-SP-DYWCO that's how the singles should've gone......I actually think of they released IID as the 3rd single it could turn the era around! 

If Im Dancing is unique, catchy and fun. I was always thinking about a slo mo video with many juicy shaking butts - man and woman all dancing and Britney all dreamy with dem. It would slay IMO.

It's frustrating that at this level of stardom she has, she didn't want to push her boundries with music and releases or at least giving people what they want, which is classic Britney **** style.

It's like omg Britney and co., do something! This album is way too flawless to let it go already. Like ok maybe numbers haven't been the best but who cares!? Spend that dough. More great videos like Slumber Party will help everyone remember who's Supreme Pop Queen when it comes to videos. Because I'm sorry but SP was her best video since I don't even know when and no recent video from anyone even comes close. You have amazing music, USE IT! It'll pay off in the long run.  Think image restoration, not money saving.:slayney:

3 hours ago, Froot said:

If Im Dancing is unique, catchy and fun. I was always thinking about a slo mo video with many juicy shaking butts - man and woman all dancing and Britney all dreamy with dem. It would slay IMO.

It's frustrating that at this level of stardom she has, she didn't want to push her boundries with music and releases or at least giving people what they want, which is classic Britney **** style.

Yeah I think If I'm Dancing could be huge for her, I wish they would make it the 3rd single, but RCA is a bunch of losers.....I think they're holding her back tbh!

In terms of a video for it, I've always pictured a really colorful slightly Bollywood inspired video for it, where she and her dancers are dancing all crazy during the verses and then during the chorus she's  dancing elegantly with some guy. 

Archived