Remember when they accidentally leaked Do You Wanna Come Over music video?

Dynasty

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, NoNeedForSuit&Tie said:

But they listened to majority of fans and made the polls and everything, right? I don't remember now, but Slumber Party was the fan fav? Or was it almost tied with Love Me Down or something?

I can't with LMD, it is generic as hell. It sounds like something Rihanna passed to Slaylena Godmez, and then she passed on it also. DYWCO is flawless and the video could have snatched every wig :lessons:

Guest Diamond Horse
8 hours ago, Aussieney said:

I can't with LMD, it is generic as hell. It sounds like something Rihanna passed to Slaylena Godmez, and then she passed on it also. DYWCO is flawless and the video could have snatched every wig :lessons:

Yeah, LMD is overrated, tbh - I wouldnt want it to be in Britney's videography

13 hours ago, CJMCH said:

This should have been single 2 along with a better choreo. I love Slumber Party, do not get me wrong, BUT we needed an uptempo single after Make Me.

YUP definitely we needed an uptempo after the MM thing but nobody listened to us and they decided to release another midtempo :sobbing: 

18 hours ago, CJMCH said:

IDK the results of that pool TBH. For me, LMD was the WORST option, it's not memorable and lets be honest, the fans are great with ideas surrounding her career, but they are not the best when it comes to singles. They wanted Criminal, Perfume and now Slumber Party, all of them flopped hard.

I still can't get over than Criminal won that poll, I was like wtf it's one of the worst songs on FF! Also Perfume wasn't picked by fans, she and her team were obsessed with it and actually I was surprised it wasn't the first single from BJ, I think Larry said in some interview it was deff going to be a single. 

I agree LMD is not single material and I honestly don't think that DYWCO would've been a great 2nd single choice I think they should've done If I'm Dancing as the 2nd and then SP as the 3rd........I feel like out of the whole album If I'm Dancing just screams single, it gives me similar vibes to how Toxic felt in 2003 before it became a single!  MM-IID-SP-DYWCO that's how the singles should've gone......I actually think of they released IID as the 3rd single it could turn the era around! 

This song is so ******* good and it deserves so much recognition:beynah:

I don't even mind that awful male vocal (like, come on who tf approved that? They should have just used a down-pitched Britney vocal it would have been so much better) like the song is just too good it just ups the playful campiness of the track :beynah:

I get emotional because Glory is an UNBELIEVABLE POP ALBUM and Britney, the label, and her team just let it fizzle :crying1:

Also, this lyric vid is obvs amazing, too. How are we as an amateur fanbase better than her team at visuals? :riha:

Archived