Remember when they accidentally leaked Do You Wanna Come Over music video?

Dynasty

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse

The "Do you want to come over" harmonizing(additional vocals sound exactly like a typical my home country Singing festival folklore song. I can never get over it.

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, CJMCH said:

This should have been single 2 along with a better choreo. I love Slumber Party, do not get me wrong, BUT we needed an uptempo single after Make Me.

But they listened to majority of fans and made the polls and everything, right? I don't remember now, but Slumber Party was the fan fav? Or was it almost tied with Love Me Down or something?

11 minutes ago, NoNeedForSuit&Tie said:

But they listened to majority of fans and made the polls and everything, right? I don't remember now, but Slumber Party was the fan fav? Or was it almost tied with Love Me Down or something?

IDK the results of that pool TBH. For me, LMD was the WORST option, it's not memorable and lets be honest, the fans are great with ideas surrounding her career, but they are not the best when it comes to singles. They wanted Criminal, Perfume and now Slumber Party, all of them flopped hard.

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, CJMCH said:

IDK the results of that pool TBH. For me, LMD was the WORST option, it's not memorable and lets be honest, the fans are great with ideas surrounding her career, but they are not the best when it comes to singles. They both wanted Criminal, Perfume and now Slumber Party, all of them flopped hard.

Yeah, isn't it ironic that the team yet listens us for the singles.

At least Slumber Party video and song fit together perfectly and it is so nice. But yeah, as a single overall it is perhaps not good.

Just now, NoNeedForSuit&Tie said:

Yeah, isn't it ironic that the team yet listens us for the singles.

At least Slumber Party video and song fit together perfectly and it is so nice. But yeah, as a single overall it is perhaps not good.

It would have been a good single choice if they decided to promote the hell out of it EVERYWHERE with TV and awards performances, along with radio deals, but I guess they didn't want to and just put her on 3 festivals.

For her brand, those 3 festivals worked, but that wasn't the way to promote Slumber Party at all.

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, CJMCH said:

It would have been a good single choice if they decided to promote the hell out of it EVERYWHERE with TV and awards performances, along with radio deals, but I guess they didn't want to and just put her on 3 festivals.

For her brand, those 3 festivals worked, but that wasn't the way to promote Slumber Party at all.

Well I hope that these 3 festivals are somewhat to gain experience and have a smaller stage before the bigger stages. But yeah, obviously not on this era, lol

16 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Or a commercial for something or one of her own perfumes/undies. she was on the Sony one for like 3 seconds. Then she wouldn't even have to promote like she did for MM. I heard it a few times though. It wasn't a total flop, her team probably wasted their money for the era on the original MM VIDEO

52 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

IDK the results of that pool TBH. For me, LMD was the WORST option, it's not memorable and lets be honest, the fans are great with ideas surrounding her career, but they are not the best when it comes to singles. They wanted Criminal, Perfume and now Slumber Party, all of them flopped hard.

:wtfdidusay:

Archived