Glory surpasses 150 million plays on Spotify

Artsy Fartsy

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

But not all the streams were from the US so maybe it's a lot lower than that? 

150M worldwide, I think?

So.... maybe 100 million US?

is that still like 75,000 album sales tho? :shameless: is this also why Rihanna keeps getting platinum songs without even releasing them as singles cause she gets like 890 million streams per song on her albums? also I am so pressed that she will have more sales than even The Beatles soon JUST because of streams :byebitch:

10 hours ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

It's not really far to compare popular artists to Britney, her popularity dropped as streaming started to become popular, so can't really expect much from her

Well I'm not shaming her for her numbers and saying she should have gotten more streams, I simply answered the person who said 150M was huge. I just wanted to clarify that it doesn't mean Glory was a hit. That total is modest.

On 2/22/2017 at 11:19 PM, bspearsMJfan5 said:

:verycool: Wow!! That's a great number!! Considering she's coming from her prime when CD's were physically sold and the digital age didn't exist!! She can still pull big numbers!!! I don't know why RCA handles her so poorly!! Ugh it infuriates me!! :nicki2: She's needs a different label... :embarrassney:

i can't decide which is better, jive or RCA:weirdmeout:

11 hours ago, Rickey3089 said:

It's good, but we have other artists doing this their first week of release 

Right? Although it's great considering the current situation (less fans, less gp interest etc.), they [Britney & her team] need to do better next time in terms of gaining gp interest (in a positive way, no scandals) and putting out quality music that the gp can also listen to. 

Archived