Ya'll will scalp and drag me but I love this performance so much :P

ashleyBritboy

I'm probably the only Britney fan who actually enjoys the pretty girls coreo, especially the second chorus when she dances with the male dancers only. :cinderellaney:

I'm also immensely obsessed with the floor coreo (the ponytail hair pull and tapping gets me everytime) and final chorus of slumber party live, even though I agree the first part of the performance is boring AF.

Her dancing in 2016 isn't that bad, I really think people are overdramatising the whole "Britney doesn't dance in vegas" thing. Sure she's not a machine like in the Onyx tour but she still dances better than a Beyoncé. :staysalty:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Rico. said:

IA! but then she started half assing the choreo, which wasn't very elaborate to begin with

Looks much better in the video I remember when we had fan footage of her filming, everyone was saying Danceney ...

She always brings her A game for the music video. And then the first 2-3 performances.

After that she's just like:

IMG_3886.gif

:moorangu: 

Archived