Corden talks Britney Ever After

celebration2009

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, div said:

trouble is an elvis song tho :weirdmeout:

and i dont see the problem in the ending message, its cute tbh and its true. 

Brit did it at beginning of 07 Vma tho, he was taking the piss outta the fact they had too use songs britney has briefly touched but doesnt own and werent hits for her

Ehm what´s the point with you hating on this segment? 

He made fun of: the actress, the acting, the production, the music, in general. This was a joke on the movie, the writing everything that has been discussed in these forums. And hell people drag those producers in here, so why can´t he. And the fact that people laughed just shows how bad the movie was and kind of reflectgs that they know how they portrayed Britney was in no reference to her real personailty.

BTW if he isn´t a fan why would he give Britney a segment in his show that is so long? 

2 hours ago, ukfan said:

After watching this, if it's possible I hate him even more 

He wasn't even shading the biopic he was just encouraging audience to laugh about Britney

Can his career just end, fame has clearly  gone  to his fat head 

He's not funny  , not likable and talentless 

lmao wtf? did we watch the same video? it was all about how lifetime didn't even try to make it look authentic. i don't think he was shading britney at all. 

take shots at lifetime and the dumbo who played britney. they're deserving of the hate.

Archived