and then Brian Friedman appears (I SMELL DRAMA)

CristMont

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, timito said:

I still can't imagine that Britney just cheated on Justin like that. Too bad we would never know exactly what happened. 

well justin and brit had very busy schedules and they basically didnt see each other at all and she was working with wade probably every day of the week or at least most of it so if there was any slight attraction between them (lbr wade was hot ) its not difficult to believe something happened at some point

1 hour ago, Royalney said:

Eww, and he tagged that cokehead Robson

Say what you wanna say but he is an AMAZING DANCER/CHOREOGRAPHER :nyschool:

Just imagine if they come back to work with Britney again? I mean, that shitty drama was like 15 years ago, it would be all about business relations. Well, at least Brian was still Britney's friend so there's a little hope :ehum:

19 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Just imagine if they come back to work with Britney again? I mean, that shitty drama was like 15 years ago, it would be all about business relations. Well, at least Brian was still Britney's friend so there's a little hope :ehum:

They tried during Circus but that did not end well. Plus after the whole MJ drama, I doubt he will get work again.

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

Never said he wasn't. He's probably the only one who knew what really worked for her.

But he ended his own carreer by throwing a tantrum because he didn't get the job on MJs Vegas shows. It was only AFTER when he suddenly remembered that he was abused.

He lost both shows to Jamie King.  Who ironically replaced him on the Circus tour. Wade didn't want to do the regular **** testing, so he got the boot (Andre too).

Don't blame it Britney, it had nothing to do with her dancing.

4 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Do we know if there was something else going on between Brian and Britney? LIke the Wade Robson thing :lostney:

7 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Do we know if there was something else going on between Brian and Britney? LIke the Wade Robson thing :lostney:

If you mean something relationship like between them I think He is gay if I'm correct I can't imagine anything happening between them. 

Archived