Why is Britney not "Queen B"?

Sunbird_In_the_Zone

What title does Britney warrant?  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I used to love Beyonce, but her recent album has really left me with a bad taste for her music. I'm just not into her new sound as much as her previous albums. Even so I can admit that while I don't like her; she can sing and dance. I'm not saying she isn't talented, but it irritates me that she is called "Queen B", when Britney was much more popular than Beyonce in their starts. I mean Britney was the biggest pop stars on the planet, but they give Beyonce the title of Queen B? I feel like calling Beyonce that is like saying she is the best female artist whose name starts with the letter B. In my eyes Britney is the one and only Queen B, but many of todays society disagrees. Then again when the public says Britney, there is no question as to which Britney. There is only one Britney in the pop world that is truly a super star. Still, why should Britney's lesser successor get the honorary title of Queen B?Β 

Do you think that Britney deserves the title over Beyonce? Do you think Britney perhaps deserves another title that isn't used for her? Perhaps a title used for another artist?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh the name Queen B was first given to Queen Beatrix of The Netherlands who reigned 1980 - 2013 and so it belongs first to her before any other flop wannabe queens whether it be Lil Kim or Beyonce none of them matter because they aren't actually real life queens are they? How insulting to the title of queen that these nobody's are even mentioned in the same sentence as queen, the monarchy and royalty would be rolling in their graves...Β 

I hate it too but BeyoncΓ© is just a very hard working business woman who just pretty much slays all the time. She has an amazing ccareer. And No i am not a fan, far from, just not delusional.

47 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

If Michael Jackson was being called the King Of Pop then I rather have Britney being called Princess of Pop. More iconic tbh.Β :mjpopcorn::brit:

MJ IS called The King of Pop and always has and always will be called that.

Archived