Chloe Moretz sends some love to Britney... Again!

Bris

3 hours ago, mylonliNESS said:

I've been so out of the twitter-verse shade thing... what happened between her and Kim K? (I know she cancelled all her upcoming movies for some reason... including Universal's Little Mermaid... is it cause of this?)

Kim just said something about her being irrelevant or something of the like or that all she had was a cover on Nylon magazine, I can't find receipts right now but it's probably on the internet lol :weirdmeout: I really don't know if it had any effect on Chloe's upcoming movies tbh... I hope it didn't span that far, the Kardashian's can be a bit mean but it's usually when they're defending family they are at the meanest which is okay sometimes... I'm pretty sure other Kardashian's got involved with Kim's attack cause Chloe said something about Kim in a nude photo or something if I recall correctly. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Slayde said:

Kim just said something about her being irrelevant or something of the like or that all she had was a cover on Nylon magazine, I can't find receipts right now but it's probably on the internet lol :weirdmeout: I really don't know if it had any effect on Chloe's upcoming movies tbh... I hope it didn't span that far, the Kardashian's can be a bit mean but it's usually when they're defending family they are at the meanest which is okay sometimes... I'm pretty sure other Kardashian's got involved with Kim's attack cause Chloe said something about Kim in a nude photo or something if I recall correctly. 

It's okay! Thanks for the info :hugs: I'll look into the Kardashian thing... I personally don't like Kim, I'm indifferent... but I'd like to think these guys have more things to worry about, instead of twitter beefs... but can't even be too sure these days

as far as her not doing films for now.... here's an article (not the original one I read)

http://www.slashfilm.com/live-action-little-mermaid-movie/

As of this moment, though, Moretz isn’t attached to any future projects, including Universal’s live-action reimagining of The Little Mermaid. The actress isn’t taking a long hiatus from acting, but she is stepping back to reevaluate her choices.

" I pulled the plug on all my movies because I want to reassess who I am and find myself within my roles again. I’m realizing that I can slow down."

13 hours ago, A.D. said:

Chloe will be fine, she's one of the most critically acclaimed actresses of this generation and actually has talent that doesn't involve celebrating endless narcissism in selfies :queenriri:

That being said, I do think Chloe exaggerated in implying they're what's wrong the most in society. So much for feminism :forkit:

Yeah all aside she can blow Kim out of the water with acting. She was great in that movie If I Stay and there's another one I can't quite remember from 2014-2015 i remember which I liked her in. She really held the movie up. The only thing I would hope is that she doesn't fall in the trap of plastic surgery as her dad is a surgeon so I hope she doesn't follow in Kylie's footsteps and by the sounds of her disdain for the Kardashian's I think she'll be fine tbh :shameless: But yes I agree, she shouldn't have singled out the Kardashian's as the main reason and maybe generalized Hollywood or reality television... 

18 hours ago, mylonliNESS said:

OMG I thought this was so funny :queenriri::britlol:

thanks for the link and the info :kiss:

I loved her in Kickass 1 and 2

and in Neighbors 2

18 hours ago, Bris said:

I laughed so hard, its so funny i cant:hype:

I know :hehehe: she can be so funny at the same time dramatic ( see  her movie "if I stay" )

14 hours ago, mylonliNESS said:

It's okay! Thanks for the info :hugs: I'll look into the Kardashian thing... I personally don't like Kim, I'm indifferent... but I'd like to think these guys have more things to worry about, instead of twitter beefs... but can't even be too sure these days

as far as her not doing films for now.... here's an article (not the original one I read)

http://www.slashfilm.com/live-action-little-mermaid-movie/

As of this moment, though, Moretz isn’t attached to any future projects, including Universal’s live-action reimagining of The Little Mermaid. The actress isn’t taking a long hiatus from acting, but she is stepping back to reevaluate her choices.

" I pulled the plug on all my movies because I want to reassess who I am and find myself within my roles again. I’m realizing that I can slow down."

chloe basically slutshammed Kim for posting a nude selfie, yet right before that praised a guy and his hot body. Then, Kim K called her out and said she was irrelevant (I mean she is) and said "but cute Nylon cover, boo". then, Khloe jumped on the bandwagon and destroyed Chloe also. Then all of twitter destroyed Chloe.

Archived