Chloe Moretz sends some love to Britney... Again!

Bris

She reposts Brit's random pictures to her story:giggleney:

She even went to POM dozen times:feelingmyself:

And chose Britney over Rihanna, cause duh?:shameless:

"That's really hard!" Moretz said after gasping.

"Britney's had better albums... I'm sorry! I love you, Rihanna. Please don't be mad at me! I love you. I am one of her Navy! I am with Rihanna."

You better stan, *****!:NYsassy:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Slayde said:

Aww that's so sweet but to be really honest I don't know if her liking Britney will help her career as Kim K DESTROYED her on Twitter :awkblink:

I've been so out of the twitter-verse shade thing... what happened between her and Kim K? (I know she cancelled all her upcoming movies for some reason... including Universal's Little Mermaid... is it cause of this?)

27 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

I've been so out of the twitter-verse shade thing... what happened between her and Kim K? (I know she cancelled all her upcoming movies for some reason... including Universal's Little Mermaid... is it cause of this?)

it was something like body shame. kim k showed her body again chloe couldn't hold herself and said something about it.

I was with chloe though. I ******* hate Kİm K. She is the worst

anyway Chloe is always awesome , you guys check this out :

well you don't have like korean dramas . this is funny as hell. I love her acting

19 minutes ago, Minho said:

it was something like body shame. kim k showed her body again chloe couldn't hold herself and said something about it.

well you don't have like korean dramas . this is funny as hell. I love her acting

OMG I thought this was so funny :queenriri::britlol:

thanks for the link and the info :kiss:

I loved her in Kickass 1 and 2

and in Neighbors 2

1 hour ago, Minho said:

I laughed so hard, its so funny i cant:hype:

29 minutes ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

She's such a stan and talented actress! Love her! My favorite role of hers is in Let Me In :crying1:

And check her in her full-stan mode :bow:

I remembered she helped promoted Work ***** when it first came out! such a real stan:madance:

Archived