Shattered Glass peaked higher than Slumber Party

thebestsamuel

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slumber party is a million times better. Shattered glass came out when digital downloads affected a song on the hot 100 in a major way. Also, songs tend to do better when a song released before it is extremely popular (womanizer). Can't compare the two based off of the circumstances. If make me was massive, slumber party would have gained the spins make me would have losses when it died down. It's how every time became a big radio hit for Brit. 

3 hours ago, MM said:

it's okay, not even the best from glory. plus it doesn't sound like a smash hit. just bc you like the song doesn't mean it will be a hit...

The biggest radio station in America though slumber party would be a huge hit. The song has exactly what it takes but didn't have enough exposure 

1 hour ago, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

It's funny how everyone loved Slumber Party before it didn't chart well and now people shade it all the time. :forkit::sassybrit:

ikr?

and it's funny how they think the problem is actually Slumber Party and not Britney's lack of strategy to get a hit, no matter what song is. :sassybrit:

Archived