Make Me original video: In Memoriam

TheCharmedTributes1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, WhenWillYourFaves777 said:

I don't know you guys, at first I wanted to bury myself alive when I saw the original MV but then I realised it has no concept besides *I'm hot, I also have hot dancers, oh and by the way, buy this thing I'm paid to advertise*, I understand that the substance of the lyrics pretty much matches that but it would literally be nothing more than a sexfest for gays (such as myself) to gush over with our YAAAS BRITNEY WERK IT GURL. Slumber Party at least had somewhat of a concept! :nicki2:

Original would have been 10000x better than what they released...

but sp is still a better video i agree with u on that

• 9 months later...
On 2/21/2017 at 7:47 PM, Dark.Knight said:

why miss this

TGMX8ASEWL1Cw.gif

when we have 

4WCJ5uZcO69G0.gif

It's as if they changed the entire marketing of her brand when they changed the video.

They started with grimy, urban, mature Britney and changed it to tacky, romantic, girly Britney.

WHY?

She turns in her best work when she's doing grimy, urban, mature Britney...

I'm A Slave 4 U
My Prerogative
If U Seek Amy
Scream & Shout (Remix)
Slumber Party

17 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It's as if they changed the entire marketing of her brand when they changed the video.

They started with grimy, urban, mature Britney and changed it to tacky, romantic, girly Britney.

WHY?

She turns in her best work when she's doing grimy, urban, mature Britney...

I'm A Slave 4 U
My Prerogative
If U Seek Amy
Scream & Shout (Remix)
Slumber Party

What if it was that? Too much raw and dirty britney didnt look good for publicity

22 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

I liked the imagery but it didnt make sense as a video. They could have reshot a better storyline and used some of the footage.

Neither does Work ***** or some of her videos. Plus it's only some scenes we saw as compared to the full thing.

If David hung up on Madonna when a video was concerned, I doubt he would have allowed his concept to be butchered by Britney and co. We saw this with Gimme More, Perfume and a lot of her videos.

Archived