New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

The irony is not lost on me....

britneyausfan

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, A.D. said:

Not as awkward as when she tells the audience that "it's time to break the ************* ice" and the "It's been a while" intro starts playing before she can even finish the sentence :moorangu:

Omg I hate that! It's like can't you find any other way to make the lipsyncing less obvious? :nyheadache:

3 hours ago, A.D. said:

She needs to axe Missy Remix, Boys and DS. She can then find the time to rehearse better routines :forkit:

The worst thing is that she takes more than 2 months of rest and when she returns she has not rehearsed those kindergarten choreographies. 

She is really lazy :byebitch:

4 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Being a fan doesn't mean you have to agree with everything the artist does. And girl please, let's not act like there aren't plenty of other people in this forum who are worse than me :nicki2:

no need to get defensive it's just a question. I didn't say you had to agree with everything she does but to point out the littlest things is simply exhausting to read and I can only imagine how exhausting it is to actually do it..... :boredashell:

11 minutes ago, BaenjBitch said:

no need to get defensive it's just a question. I didn't say you had to agree with everything she does but to point out the littlest things is simply exhausting to read and I can only imagine how exhausting it is to actually do it..... :boredashell:

@A.D. 's remarks weren't offensive nor mean, i actually found them satirical. S/he was depicting reality in a funny way 

Archived