Britney Merch Collection!

FeedTheStans

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ALBUMS: Baby One More Time, Oops!...I Did It Again, Britney, In The Zone, Blackout, Circus (Deluxe), Femme Fatale (Deluxe), Britney Jean (Deluxe), Glory (Deluxe)

COMPILATIONS: Greatest Hits: My Prerogative (Deluxe, 2 Disc); B In The Mix, Vol. 1, Crossroads Soundtrack (rare?, has like 6 songs on it)

DVD'S/VIDEOS: Crossroads, Live From Las Vegas, In The Zone (with Bonus Disc), For The Record, Femme Fatale Tour Live

MAGAZINES: 2002 Teen People, 2002 Jane, 2003 Rolling Stone, 2008 OK Magazine, 2008 Glamour, 2009/2010 Elle (with SP & JJ), 2010 Cosmo, 2012 Elle (with Jason), 2014 InStyle. (I also most likely have 1 more Teen People cover.)

POSTERS: Britney Era poster (http://xray.breatheheavy.com/thumbnails.php?album=206), POM Postergram, Britney Jean Poster.

PERFUMES: Curious (3, 1 still unopened). Fantasy (2, 1 still unopened), Circus Fantasy.

SMALL ITEMS, VARIOUS: 25 cent machine stickers (3 different ones), Britney Jean Case (iPhone 4), POM keychain, 2005 Calendar

??: I also a Candies top from when she was the spokeswoman.

ITEMS I NO LONGER HAVE: :( Britney with Harry Potter book Poster, Britney concert doll with baby pink outfit.

ITEMS I STILL WISH TO GET: Believe, Private Show and a couple of the other fragrances; Britney POM t-shirt; Singles Box Set (most likely to not get because I'm NOT willing to pay over $110, w/ s+h, for one); Britney poster with Harry Potter book (again).

FUN FACT: Glory (4 times, 3 digital deluxe and 1 physical) and B In The Mix, Vol. 1 (2, had to replace one from accidentally spritzing perfume with the disc face up) are the only times I've purchased a Britney album more than once.

On 2/21/2017 at 9:07 PM, Melinda said:

Every CD standard and deluxe + singles collection, b in the mix x2, Greatest hits my prerogative, oops i did it again.. the best of britney spears.

DVDs - Crossroads x2, Chaotic, DWADT, FTR, FFT, ITZ, Time out with britney, Britney,  live and more, Onyx hotel from miami and lisbon, My prerogative,

Singles collection box. 

Stages book + DVD

Pepsi promo CD

14 perfumes

Dancebeat, PC game

2 sets of bed sheets + 3 pillowcases

12 tshirts + 1 pair or IFUSA underpants

7 dolls, 3 still in their boxes unopened

1 keychain + 1 oops tour vip pass

1 mug

Circus and FF tourbook

5 books