Does anyone else love her Burning Up cover??

Vgameman2011

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Same, I used to prefer the remix too but I ended up loving the original mix more now.

It's a lot more hard hitting with that arena rock feel. :bootyney:

The original is good :) but idk, the remix just makes me want to get up and move more.

22 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I like it but i prefer the Nick* remix of it

I used to love the remix, but now I prefer the original version!

I actually like Britney's version way more than Madonna's! Britney's version is registered on ASCAP which makes me wonder if they had originally planned on re-releasing FF or if Burning Up was going to be a bonus track on the tour DVD like Scary was. 

15 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I actually like Britney's version way more than Madonna's! Britney's version is registered on ASCAP which makes me wonder if they had originally planned on re-releasing FF or if Burning Up was going to be a bonus track on the tour DVD like Scary was. 

That's interesting, might just be registered because of the fact the studio version exists but it would have been nice had it appeared on the FFT DVD as a bonus track (would make sense as she performed it on the tour)

The original version is good, but i think i still prefer the remix tbh haha

29 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I like it more than Madonna's too :slayney:

and really? I never knew that!

Archived