femmefataleney was that bad/?

JP9101

11 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I'm like 1000% sure these clips are sped up to make it look like she's moving faster. :beysip:

Look how fast the dancers around her are going at it. :moorangu: 

That's a good point. I think that the main realson why the dancing looks so bad is because of the obvious difference with her dancers: usually the dancers don't dance so fast, and they go at pretty much the same pace as Brit. On the FF tour, the dancers looked like they're on exctasy and the contrast with Brit is huge :squintney:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Britney_baby said:

Those clips are good but she looked like this 95% of the time so... :umwtf:

Image result for britney till the world ends behind the scenes

SHe has good makeuo on but look at the size of her neck and how bloated and uncomfortable she looks. She was probably heavily medicated to the point she didn't even open her eyes fully, you know, she had this weird tired look on her face alll the time. And her voice changed. That was the weirdest thing.

WTF WAS THIS?!

This is so painful to watch... OMG I had forgotten about that one  :lostney:

2 hours ago, DerpySloth said:

She's dancing like primeney again slowly just check out her new pom shows , much better than ff , bj and circus 

I swear in every come back i read the same:

2008 - OMG HER FIRE IN THE EYES IS BACK!

2011 - OMG SHE'S SO MUCH BETTER THAN CIRCUSNEY

2013 - CIRCUS & FF WAS BAD BUT THIS IS PRIMENEY

2015 - Repeat the same sentences above and you have Exhale in a nutshell. :forkit:

Archived