femmefataleney was that bad/?

JP9101

The album and music videos were amazing and it reflected on the charts (3 top 10 songs on Billboard Hot 100). However, she was going through a bad moment (apparently) of her life and it reflected on her performances and interviews. I'm still thankful she toured South America and I could attend the Argentina concert, it was one of the best shows of South America (and one of the few with the original costumes). 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those clips are good but she looked like this 95% of the time so... :umwtf:

Image result for britney till the world ends behind the scenes

SHe has good makeuo on but look at the size of her neck and how bloated and uncomfortable she looks. She was probably heavily medicated to the point she didn't even open her eyes fully, you know, she had this weird tired look on her face alll the time. And her voice changed. That was the weirdest thing.

WTF WAS THIS?!

1 hour ago, NiceSpears said:

Yepp, I do as well when I see some fans drag it. But at the same time I understand what you mean and I'ven seen clips from these dates too. 

And I'm sure you've seen videos as well from the good dates of the tour.

However, these "bad robotney" dates on the FFT are 100% Circusney Tour so. It's not like shocking. But the good dates on the FFT were amazing, just the way she interacted and talked with the crowd was different and more special.

I'm happy for you because you liked it but let's be real... "the way she interacted and talked with the crowd" she said in every concert "what's up? i can't hear you... he's never coming baaack, bye bye". And you can't compare the Circus to the Femme Fatale Tour, The Circus tour had the best production ever and she was happy at every show, she didn't dance a lot but her energy and her smiles were everything! During the Femme Fatale Tour she danced more but worst and her face was sad in every show, I saw videos of every concert and i can't say that she had great dates.

29 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

I'm happy for you because you liked it but let's be real... "the way she interacted and talked with the crowd" she said in every concert "what's up? i can't hear you... he's never coming baaack, bye bye". And you can't compare the Circus to the Femme Fatale Tour, The Circus tour had the best production ever and she was happy at every show, she didn't dance a lot but her energy and her smiles were everything! During the Femme Fatale Tour she danced more but worst and her face was sad in every show, I saw videos of every concert and i can't say that she had great dates.

Lol no, you are referring to the dates that weren't good where she lacked energy. And if you are real - you know you cannot compare the Circus Tour with anything she has done from 99 to the M+M's Tour and then from 2011 and forward. I'm not talking about production, stage and lightening - THAT was incredible with Circus. And she did look flawless and so pretty and at most dates happy. But she wasn't ready yet and she didn't do much more than those dance breaks and the visual movements in the routines. She improved a lot more in time for the second US leg and then Australia.

During the Femme Fatale Tour she did have those not so good- shows, but overall the tour was packed with energy, GOOD dancing and execution of the choregraphy and she seemed happy through out. She did say "what's up - city- ?!" when I attended the Circus Tour but when I was at the Femme Fatale Tour she joked, talked a lot more and several times throughout the show. Not to mention the parts she sang with the songs and the already pre- recorded vocals. It was a completely different and more "ready" artist. 

I do also remember what I heard none- fans who attended the tours say, and with Circus it was a "shy and not dancing Britney but huge stage" they experienced. 

These days however she SLAYS everytime she's up there on stage and I'm lovin' every second of it!

It was that bad, and even more.

Except for VMA's, Criminal video, probably IWG video, SOME photoshoots and of course the music, everything else was terrible.

If you don't experience pain watching this performance

giphy.gif

there's something really wrong with you

I mean, I'd take FFney over any other artist. But comparing it to other Britney eras, it was one of the worse, only above Blackoutney.

49 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

Lol no, you are referring to the dates that weren't good where she lacked energy. And if you are real - you know you cannot compare the Circus Tour with anything she has done from 99 to the M+M's Tour and then from 2011 and forward. I'm not talking about production, stage and lightening - THAT was incredible with Circus. And she did look flawless and so pretty and at most dates happy. But she wasn't ready yet and she didn't do much more than those dance breaks and the visual movements in the routines. She improved a lot more in time for the second US leg and then Australia.

During the Femme Fatale Tour she did have those not so good- shows, but overall the tour was packed with energy, GOOD dancing and execution of the choregraphy and she seemed happy through out. She did say "what's up - city- ?!" when I attended the Circus Tour but when I was at the Femme Fatale Tour she joked, talked a lot more and several times throughout the show. Not to mention the parts she sang with the songs and the already pre- recorded vocals. It was a completely different and more "ready" artist. 

I do also remember what I heard none- fans who attended the tours say, and with Circus it was a "shy and not dancing Britney but huge stage" they experienced. 

These days however she SLAYS everytime she's up there on stage and I'm lovin' every second of it!

I went to the Circus Tour and the audience was excited and as I said in the past when I went to The Femme Fatale Tour some people (a lot) left the venue during the concert. She didn't talk a lot during the Circus Tour (that's for sure) but please don't tell me that she "joked, talked a lot more and several times throughout the show" during the FFT, as I said in every show she said "What's Up ___ ... I can't hear you ... He's never coming back ... Thank You ... Bye ____".

She seemed happy? Where? She was not in a good place during the Femme Fatale era and in every show she seemed like "OMG i don't wanna be here", I repeat, she had good moments too but the 99% was terrible and NOT good dancing! During the Circus tour she was more fluid (the toxic breakdown, boys breakdown, IUSA...) during the femme fatale she looked like a robot with every choreo. And I'm not talking about the "bad dates" even in the best videos she is really bad, all i can think watching them is "Thank god 2011 is over!".

And yes, I CAN compare the Circus with the rest of her career, she didn't dance a lot (we said it) but the rest was there, I can't say the same for the FFT, everything was bad

4 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

I went to the Circus Tour and the audience was excited and as I said in the past when I went to The Femme Fatale Tour some people (a lot) left the venue during the concert. She didn't talk a lot during the Circus Tour (that's for sure) but please don't tell me that she "joked, talked a lot more and several times throughout the show" during the FFT, as I said in every show she said "What's Up ___ ... I can't hear you ... He's never coming back ... Thank You ... Bye ____".

She seemed happy? Where? She was not in a good place during the Femme Fatale era and in every show she seemed like "OMG i don't wanna be here", I repeat, she had good moments too but the 99% was terrible and NOT good dancing! During the Circus tour she was more fluid (the toxic breakdown, boys breakdown, IUSA...) during the femme fatale she looked like a robot with every choreo. And I'm not talking about the "bad dates" even in the best videos she is really bad, all i can think watching them is "Thank god 2011 is over!".

And yes, I CAN compare the Circus with the rest of her career, she didn't dance a lot (we said it) but the rest was there, I can't say the same for the FFT, everything was bad

Nah, I don't agree at all with you boo! In my opinion the FFT was excellent except from a some less good dates. 

Guest $elfish

I loved the music and how britney looked because she had her signature facial features apart from that ... in some of her interviews she sounded like she smoked 50 cigarettes , her dance moves were ... stiff af , slave for you's choreography was butchered ... but you have to admit femme fatale was a really good album :forkit: (especially he about to lose me and scary ) 

Guest $elfish
1 hour ago, WilderWein said:

the last time i saw BRITNEY SPEARS was 2004. after that, the dancing has been like any other pop girl or worse

She's dancing like primeney again slowly just check out her new pom shows , much better than ff , bj and circus 

Archived