femmefataleney was that bad/?

JP9101

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The era, the music, the album, magazine covers, singles, chart positions, and the tour weren't bad, her behavior and the birth of Robotney really was. Her interviwes were uncomfortable to watch, she was trying to be extremely shy and it seemed she was being forced to do it. As a whole the era was good, nor amazing or great but it was good. Let's just ignore the rest :yeaok:

It wasn't "bad" all the time. She was not present in the interviews and some of the shows were just "ok" with lack of energy. But over all the tour was A M A Z I N G. And SHE was amazing, I went to see the tour and she was incredible with a  lot of energy and dancing, talking and smiling with the crowd and beside the pre- recorded stuff she even sang parts of some songs. Such improvement from the Circus tour it was like a completely different person on stage! Still one of my favorite tours ever!

And the era and album was crazy good too, loving the music videos.

2 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

I think we saw two different tours :ponderney:

Yepp, I do as well when I see some fans drag it. But at the same time I understand what you mean and I'ven seen clips from these dates too. 

And I'm sure you've seen videos as well from the good dates of the tour.

However, these "bad robotney" dates on the FFT are 100% Circusney Tour so. It's not like shocking. But the good dates on the FFT were amazing, just the way she interacted and talked with the crowd was different and more special.

6 hours ago, Million Billion said:

The era, the music, the album, magazine covers, singles, chart positions, and the tour weren't bad, her behavior and the birth of Robotney really was. Her interviwes were uncomfortable to watch, she was trying to be extremely shy and it seemed she was being forced to do it. As a whole the era was good, nor amazing or great but it was good. Let's just ignore the rest :yeaok:

She was trying to be shy? WTF :squintney:

Archived