I'm not gonna lie..

Arturo1394

....it really really causes something really odd inside of me that Britney can't (or doesn't want to) have a tour like Sticky & Sweet or MDNA. Her best last tour was Circus, and it was at the lever of the legend she is. I'm not saying performance wise because we all know she can pull AMAZING performances, she's been really good lately but I'm saying it production wise, like I want her to be ambitious. I was just watching POM videos, then Sticky & Sweet tour videos, then MDNA tour and I ended with Circus tour. Such an awesome tour. Ambitious. Elegant. Perfect. She looked like a legend on that stage. 

Can you imagine a tour with a production like that with Glory music and hits???

Sorry, I had to get it off my chest:otears:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Arnold. said:

No matter how much of a legend BRitney is or how much money she and her team has. they probably won't start producing bigger production shows until her sales start spiking up. Probably a reason why we have never ending POM, cause the sales are good. 

But how are Madonna's sales compared to Britney's?? I would really like to know. I believe Britney has to start selling herself as a legacy, icon act like Madonna has been doing.

8 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

i WISH she would tour for Glory! that album is so good it deserves more than just 3 songs live. 

anyway, Madonna can afford all that stuff bc basically every one of her shows sells out 100%. she grosses so much money from a tour that she can pretty much do whatever she wants for a show.

Yes, because she puts on GREAT SHOWS. She sells herself as the one an only, which she is, and Britney should too, she is at the same level or eve higher in legacy.  I mean we all know how humble and down to earth Britney is, but I feel she doesn't take herself seriously. 

3 hours ago, Arturo1394 said:

But how are Madonna's sales compared to Britney's?? I would really like to know. I believe Britney has to start selling herself as a legacy, icon act like Madonna has been doing.

unfortunately she doesn't see it that way. she just sees it as having fun, continuing her career. which is why she's not the 'controversial' star she once was before. she's become complacent. but who really knows whats going on in that brain when she's still under c-ship. 

3 hours ago, Arturo1394 said:

....it really really causes something really odd inside of me that Britney can't (or doesn't want to) have a tour like Sticky & Sweet or MDNA. Her best last tour was Circus, and it was at the lever of the legend she is. I'm not saying performance wise because we all know she can pull AMAZING performances, she's been really good lately but I'm saying it production wise, like I want her to be ambitious. I was just watching POM videos, then Sticky & Sweet tour videos, then MDNA tour and I ended with Circus tour. Such an awesome tour. Ambitious. Elegant. Perfect. She looked like a legend on that stage. 

Can you imagine a tour with a production like that with Glory music and hits???

Sorry, I had to get it off my chest:otears:

vwwbwp.gif

Archived