Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Will Britney's version of this EVER leak?


Crayboy

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This demo is absolutely amazing. This and Sorry Adam would have been an actual ROL direction for Femme Fatale :crying1:

50 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Heather Bright (the demo singer and songwriter) confirmed it on Twitter.

Produced by Cutfather

I never knew this :lostney:

**** Dr Luke and Max overhauling Femme Fatale with basic, soulless radio music tbh.. As good as Femme Fatale was/is 

Link to comment
13 minutes ago, Streets said:

This demo is absolutely amazing. This and Sorry Adam would have been an actual ROL direction for Femme Fatale :crying1:

I never knew this :lostney:

**** Dr Luke and Max overhauling Femme Fatale with basic, soulless radio music tbh.. As good as Femme Fatale was/is 

What actually happened to femme fatale? :squintney:

Link to comment

Can someone PLEASE show me the tweet where Heather Bright confirmed Britney recorded Red Is The Color? People have been saying it but no one's providing the receipts :staysalty: If Britney did actually recorded it I'd die, it's already flawless with that demo singer, I couldn't even imagine hearing it with Britney's vocals.

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Can someone PLEASE show me the tweet where Heather Bright confirmed Britney recorded Red Is The Color? People have been saying it but no one's providing the receipts :staysalty: If Britney did actually recorded it I'd die, it's already flawless with that demo singer, I couldn't even imagine hearing it with Britney's vocals.

It's so hard to find it now since she said it like 6 years ago on Twitter, but I do remember her confirming it 

 

Anyways I love this song so much!!! I want the Britney version so badly, I want songs like this on B10 honestly! 

 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Crayboy said:

What actually happened to femme fatale? :squintney:

It's a whole clusterfuck of ideas honestly.

It started out with Britney recording material in July 2009 for The Singles Collection. She worked with Max Martin on I Wanna Go, Criminal, Up n' Down and 3. They chose 3 and kept the rest of the songs for later.

Then in late 2009, Britney began working with some urban producers like Ester Dean where she wanted to record this song:

Then there was an open writing camp at Teresa LaBarbera White's house. Unfortunately after she had a fallout with JIVE, she left the label for Columbia and took a good chunk of the material with her and started working with Beyonce's team on "4".

The rest of the material that remained was recorded by Britney through the first half of 2010. This is where Danja, Darkchild, William Orbit, Klas Åhlund, NERVO and Tiësto were getting involved.

Adam Leber said in an interview that the record was coming along with a "progressive" sound.

This would explain the leaked demos that sounded different from everything in the Top 40 at the time like "Red Is the Color", etc. Britney was experimenting with different sounds such as urban, electronic, rockier, more mid-tempo based, etc.

The album was actually pretty much ready to go by late August where Darkchild started to tweet with fans and tease about new music "coming soon".

It's speculated that with JIVE undergoing some financial issues they weren't really confident with the direction the album was going in as it wasn't really very radio friendly and they were afraid it would tank.

They put a halt to the current sessions and brought in Max and Luke by late 2010 where the album we have was pretty much put together before January 2011. The Max sessions from 2009 were dug out of his Macbook and Luke was confirmed to be exec producer back in November.

This explains the lack of involvement Britney has in the credits for the album.

So once again, Britney's artistry and creative freedom was stiffled for the label's cash cow radio hits mentality. :sipney:

Link to comment
4 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It's a whole clusterfuck of ideas honestly.

It started out with Britney recording material in July 2009 for The Singles Collection. She worked with Max Martin on I Wanna Go, Criminal, Up n' Down and 3. They chose 3 and kept the rest of the songs for later.

Then in late 2009, Britney began working with some urban producers like Ester Dean where she wanted to record this song:

Then there was an open writing camp at Teresa LaBarbera White's house. Unfortunately after she had a fallout with JIVE, she left the label for Columbia and took a good chunk of the material with her and started working with Beyonce's team on "4".

The rest of the material that remained was recorded by Britney through the first half of 2010. This is where Danja, Darkchild, William Orbit, Klas Åhlund, NERVO and Tiësto were getting involved.

Adam Leber said in an interview that the record was coming along with a "progressive" sound.

This would explain the leaked demos that sounded different from everything in the Top 40 at the time like "Red Is the Color", etc. Britney was experimenting with different sounds such as urban, electronic, rockier, more mid-tempo based, etc.

The album was actually pretty much ready to go by late August where Darkchild started to tweet with fans and tease about new music "coming soon".

It's speculated that with JIVE undergoing some financial issues they weren't really confident with the direction the album was going in as it wasn't really very radio friendly and they were afraid it would tank.

They put a halt to the current sessions and brought in Max and Luke by late 2010 where the album we have was pretty much put together before January 2011. The Max sessions from 2009 were dug out of his Macbook and Luke was confirmed to be exec producer back in November.

This explains the lack of involvement Britney has in the credits for the album.

So once again, Britney's artistry and creative freedom was stiffled for the label's cash cow radio hits mentality. :sipney:

Seeing a pattern in Britney not having a voice, hence why Blackout is her best slbum to date

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Crayboy said:

Seeing a pattern in Britney not having a voice, hence why Blackout is her best slbum to date

It all went downhill after Blackout.

Circus was intended to be Blackout 2, she was working with the same urban producers like Sean Garrett, Danja, Lil Jon, Jim Beanz, etc.

Then we have Femme Fatale and finally Britney Jean which was really supposed to become Blackout 2. Britney hinted at it on Twitter in 2012 and started to get into the studio with urban / electronic producers like Alex da Kid, Naughty Boy, Hit-Boy, Wiz Khalifa, Darkchild and Scoop DeVille.

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block