[HD, 1080P] Untagged HD footage of Britney posing on the red carpet @ Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Party

So I asked one of the photographers who was there to send me original footage he took that night without any expectations. Turns out that person was kind and cool enough to send it to me. I thought I should share it with you... :)

2h2ii48.png

(click on the pic to see it)

P.S. If you want original .mov file he sended to me, PM me and I'll send you link. Somehow OL doesn't support .mov format for streaming, so I had to convert it in .mp4 :mhm:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW SUCH A PROFESSIONAL TAKING THAT RED CARPET STUFF, BRINNY:slayney:

i love her... she looks awesome in the video. very pretty actually... i guess she put more of POM Las Vegas make-up, made for crowds and videos and not red carpet kinda make-up, for pictures... that's why she looks great in the video you are showing us :staysalty:

23 hours ago, Hypnotherapy said:

She looks a lot better in this video. Her makeup artist just needs to put the work in and she needs to relax her facial expressions a bit. 

She looks awesome and fit in the video.

I mean, her make up was bad, but not as much as it knows to be. The biggest problem was bad lighting, which is noticeable when you watch the video. That's why she looked million (billion) times better on any other photo taken inside. :mhm:

34 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

I mean, her make up was bad, but not as much as it knows to be. The biggest problem was bad lighting, which is noticeable when you watch the video. That's why she looked million (billion) times better on any other photo taken inside. :mhm:

I don't know, no one else's carpet photos looks quite as bad. And yeah inside was better but not incredible like her BBMA/VMA makeup.

I genuinely just think she doesn't care enough to spend time in makeup or buy a good artist.

39 minutes ago, Chloe321 said:

I got a virus pop up on my tablet  from that site.  scared me half to death.  Wouldn't let me close chrome without clicking OK.  Just FYI for anyone tempted to click on it.  Click at your own risk

It's not a virus, it's a scam ad. Scam ads are present basically everywhere on the web. OL is 100% safe streaming site, the only problem with it are ads, but you can always close them. Don't worry, your tablet (or any device you're checking the video with) is completely fine and safe. :)

Archived