I actually cried during Britney Ever After...

Guest StrawberryKisses

Guest StrawberryKisses

Even with that ******* dog **** and the red dress and chocolate scene :byebitch:

Her outside with her dogs made me cry!

Justney too:

"Remember to break everything."

:otears:

Even though this film was a hot mess filled with lies and parody, it without a doubt showcases some of Britney's struggle. My heart.

:otears:

2004 til 2008 is ******* darker than we can imagine.

Poor Britney. She could never find a true friend to comfort her. Just honest love and companionship.

I want another tell-all interview Britney!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I almost cry tbh... but can someone tell me what were the lies? besides the scene where Britney and Justin were dancing in the club...

They spill several hot teas tho... the part when the mom said "She´s happier when she´s busy" or the part when Britney said that the C-ship was about the money :staysalty:

I cried laughing at that line 'it's like a water slide y'know? It's fun but it's scary. And you can't get off until you hit the bottom'. Utterly meaningless words just thrown together and it's like Natasha missed the whole point. watch Britney's 'go to the light' video where she's playing the character people think she is. 'Y'all are so nice!' She's playing the act and Natasha got played. The baby voiced, y'all saying, gormless girly girl isn't Britney. We all know Britney is smart and wary. She puts on a character but off stage is just herself.She uses her natural voice outside of work things etc. It doesn't work because it's Natasha basically playing the stereotype of Britney and not actually Britney herself.

Archived