February 20th and There's no Signs of Life - R.I.P. Glory

Luminous

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The other day I spoke to my half cousin, who lives in America and always bumps into Larry when jogging and my half cousin is also a big Britney fan so he always tries to get info out of Larry and the other day he bumped into Larry and asked him if Glory would yield any more singles and Larry told him,

"Slumber Party didn't do what we or the label expected of it and so plans for 5 singles from the album were scrapped, but Britney really wants to release What You Need as a single and so we'll probably release that as a single from the next album in the same way we released Radar during the Circus era even though it had been on Blackout. Britney just loves certain songs, but we don't want it to do badly so we'll try to release it during a successful era not during a difficult era like the Glory era." 

#SlayMyExclusive

:zoomzoom:

I did (and still do?) have hope cause she gave us SO MUCH this era.

The major issues were 1) the MM video, that did not help the song.

2) The fact that MM was not a hit when they released the album so it had no hit to support it.

3) the fact that even though she gave us more and better performances than in the past 4 eras, they never really focused on Glory.

Slumber Party could have rekindled the era if the performances were aired and if it wasn't a pointless duet

10 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

The other day I spoke to my half cousin, who lives in America and always bumps into Larry when jogging and my half cousin is also a big Britney fan so he always tries to get info out of Larry and the other day he bumped into Larry and asked him if Glory would yield any more singles and Larry told him,

"Slumber Party didn't do what we or the label expected of it and so plans for 5 singles from the album were scrapped, but Britney really wants to release What You Need as a single and so we'll probably release that as a single from the next album in the same way we released Radar during the Circus era even though it had been on Blackout. Britney just loves certain songs, but we don't want it to do badly so we'll try to release it during a successful era not during a difficult era like the Glory era." 

#SlayMyExclusive

The lies...

1 hour ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

#SlayMyExclusive

Seems believable, What You Need is such a fan favourite that they would put it on two albums. :pieceofwhat:

1 hour ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

#SlayMyExclusive

you a lie :byebitch:

Archived