WHAT do you think of Jason trawick?

Innocentney

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We dont know much about him but the time i met him in Rio de Janeiro on the line for the meet and greet he was super funny and nice talking with every fan.

And i dont know why some people think their relationship was made up... They hang out together during 2006. And i dont think she have anything against him since he was spotted on Planet Hollywood one time.

5 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

This is my opinion only, but I think he is the typical abuser. Incredibly charming at first, to the point that is unreal, then control her here and there, then abuse her emotionally but subtly, then mental abuse and physical.

There were reports that he abused her, and frankly I believe them. There was something off about him.

There was also this phone call that her team said was fake which is interesting because they rarely ever shut down rumors about her but they were so insistent to shut this one down. :squintney:

6 hours ago, MX3 said:

i wonder if she found out he was like, hired by her team or encouraged by her team to date her and then thats when she was like '**** you' and rebelled/relapsed whatever. 

or they were just fighting/crumbling like some couples do after dating for awhile. 

he was def a weirdo and i didnt like that she was dating someone who also controlled her career/personal aspects. i can't see why/how that would make ANYONE happy. it was prob a climax of unhappiness - like how in 'for the record' she said her life was too controlled and she let it go on and on and then in 2010 it was like holy **** im engaged to someone who works for my dads conservatorship that i absolutely hate. 

i'm glad those times are gone (ish). still would love that c-ship to end. dont care if it's a formality or whatever. still inappropriate. 

This. There's a lot that we don't know, but the fact that her husband was going to also be her legal guardian?! That's incredibly messed up and speaks volumes about their relationship and that time in her life. 

I think in the beginning their relationship was probably nice, but he didn't seem into her. And definitely not becoming her conservator before even getting married. That made no sense. So I always looked at him shady for that. The lines of business and pleasure probably crossed too much and made her miserable. I like seeing her independent and strong. Even though she has Sam, it seems she learned her lesson and doesn't share too much of him too fast.

2 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

This. There's a lot that we don't know, but the fact that her husband was going to also be her legal guardian?! That's incredibly messed up and speaks volumes about their relationship and that time in her life. 

I think this would happen regardless. You get married and your husband is your next of kin so naturally he would be her legal guardian in this case. It was just weird that he became her co-conservator before they even got married. That's shady as hell. But even if she got married today, i think her husband would still become her legal guardian.

2 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I think this would happen regardless. You get married and your husband is your next of kin so naturally he would be her legal guardian in this case. It was just weird that he became her co-conservator before they even got married. That's shady as hell. But even if she got married today, i think her husband would still become her legal guardian.

Well true, I meant moreso in the way that if someone is unfit to be getting married without having a legal guardian, then why the hell are they getting married at all (excluding, for example, people with developmental disabilities). 

That's why I just find the continued existence of the conservatorship really strange.

I think it's unfair to judge her boyfriends bc we don't know much about them. She and Jason were together for a while so I'm guessing Britney loved him for whatever reasons so I respect that. If he really did cheat on her (wasn't Perfume about him?) then I think that's really shitty but again we don't know anything about their relationship... Physically, he was ok. Not my type. He looked pretty good after he got in shape. 

16 hours ago, somuchbetter said:

I just found this from another website: 

The 2010 Secret Meltdown

- No one really knows what happened in 2010 but Britney relapsed in 2010 and some britney fans think it was because she never had full time to recover and she reflected on her crazy life. Also her boyfriend at the time (Jason) was controlling and idiotic. 2010 is probably the most mysterious year in Britney's life. Britney was happy and jolly in Q1 2010 and then something happened. Britney and Jason apparently argued at Disney world and she locked herself in a bathroom and cut all of her hair off enough to clog the toilet. 

- Britney then found out her dad decided to put her under LIFETIME conservatorship once he saw she relapsed which then fueled into her depression. 

- Britney found out fishy things about Jason and was seen often crying 

8309.jpg

chorando.png

This was also the day her dad called her and told her about the lifetime conservatorship situation I think. Kevin Federline also still had partial custody.

- Britney was seen in a car with Jason and they argued and there's a video out there that is hard to find but you can see in the car window of Britney throwing multiple punches at Jason.

- July 2010 Britney arrived at a starbucks all fine but something happened and she left starbucks acting bizarre and paranoid

br.jpg

- Around this time Her dad and her lawyers put her on high dosage medication and it changed her personality and aged her like 5 years within the same year. 

- Britney wanted Femme Fatale to be an r&b inspired pop album but the label forced her to do more autotune and wanted electronic pop

Beginning of 2010 the britney face and her mannerisms and personality

2010grammys_britneyspears001.jpg

Britney gets put on medication. The birth of FemmeFataleney/Robotney

1007-britney-spears-nightie-06-480x720.j

britney was sedated and the medication actually made her anxiety worse. 

Does anyone have the paparazzi video of her punching Jason in the car?

Archived