Which hair style do you like better on her?

queenofhearts

Which her style do you like better on Britney?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, britsangel90 said:

I'm asking b/c honestly since she's in her 30's now, short hair just makes her look old. Short hair always makes people look older. She needs flirty, curley long hair back

Yes! 

She used to look great with shorter hair when she was younger but now it seems to age her. Short hair doesn't always age people but it makes her look older for some reason. The hair on her new ig picture is hot though but she'd look a little better with longer hair :brit:

1 minute ago, Britney_baby said:

Yes! 

She used to look great with shorter hair when she was younger but now it seems to age her. Short hair doesn't always age people but it makes her look older for some reason. The hair on her new ig picture is hot though but she'd look a little better with longer hair :brit:

back in her oops days (like on SNL) she had cute choppy short hair, but I don't think it would work now; either that or she just needs to style it better

Archived