OMG this song GROW

overprotected_leo

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, overprotecteddance said:

It's a demo, but imagine the full song, it really suits her well :crying1:

Oh so it's just a demo singer singing it then? Well that makes sense... i'd really like to hear Britney's version, the song is supposed to be about her boys

28 minutes ago, overprotecteddance said:

Yeah, the same user leaked this one too, and Roses are forever demo claiming it will be a single for B10

I don't believe that about Roses are Forever.. i don't think B10's lead single is coming that soon? But that Downtown snippet sounds so good, even if it is fake lol

11 hours ago, overprotecteddance said:

I need a full version, it is so beautiful :crying1::crying1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClNnvZFLEcE

11 hours ago, Isla. said:

Oh so it's just a demo singer singing it then? Well that makes sense... i'd really like to hear Britney's version, the song is supposed to be about her boys

19 minutes ago, Wonderstruck said:

Okay now I really need to hear Grow in full. It sounds so good.

Ahhh, damn it.

Grow is an electro ballad about her boys. This is not it. Steve Anderson would never produce something so generic. :orangu:

The song is called Valentine and it's by Lolene. You're welcome. :)

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Grow is an electro ballad about her boys. This is not it. Steve Anderson would never produce something so generic. :orangu:

The song is called Valentine and it's by Lolene. You're welcome. :)

Lol thanks! I started to think it was fake though after the OP posted the Brooke Hogan song the Roses Are Forever snippet came from... what song is the Downtown snippet from?

Archived