Updated EE Kevin Bacon/Brit Advert?

Godney'sSweetCheeks

Watching Tv here in the UK and the well-known EE advert with Kevin Bacon and Brit came on. But this one ended differently! He used his phone to do a selfie with Brit and she looked awkward and said "Okay...." 

Anyone else seen this version? Up until now, he dances in the Oops outfit then she says "Kevin, have you been raiding my wardrobe?" And he says "Oops I did it again." And then Brit looks awkward. But in this new version, he does a selfie and THEN she looks awkward. 

There is ANOTHER version where Make Me plays, but that was only shown maybe once because the song never did anything but Top 50 here :gloria: 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Watching Tv here in the UK and the well-known EE advert with Kevin Bacon and Brit came on. But this one ended differently! He used his phone to do a selfie with Brit and she looked awkward and said "Okay...." 

Anyone else seen this version? Up until now, he dances in the Oops outfit then she says "Kevin, have you been raiding my wardrobe?" And he says "Oops I did it again." And then Brit looks awkward. But in this new version, he does a selfie and THEN she looks awkward. 

There is ANOTHER version where Make Me plays, but that was only shown maybe once because the song never did anything but Top 50 here :gloria: 

On youtube I've seen the third one you mentioned... when he starts dancing to Oops... she asks if he's been going through her clothes again... gets awkward... she says that, that song is so 2000's play my new stuff... he replies "make me" she plays it... he says "I like this" starts dancing... tries to grab the garment bag Britney has flung over her shoulder asking her if "that's a new outfit"

Archived