New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Two of the saddest photos in britney's life.

Oxic

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, mwilliams917 said:

I think this one is

britney-spears-crying-baby_300x440-2.jpg

She just tripped with Sean, and had to run away into this shop. And even as she tried to escape the paparazzi was relentless through the glass. She couldn't get away. Tragic. 

I can imagine how she felt here. That the child almost got hurt because of the situation. It wasnt het fault but i can imagine still feeling some guilty and feel sorry. And the whole thing just... pff

6 hours ago, Oxic said:

837a4jr.jpg

823w46q.jpg

the police taking her children away after she was hospitalized, on 01/04/2008.

6k59e86.jpg

no comments, just glad she's in a better place now.:britannoyed:

It's so sad seeing her smile in those pics when we know what happened and what was happening taking her away in a hospital and taking her babies. I can't imagine how bad things were with her seeing her reaction in this photo. 

• Super Mods

This has always been so heartbreaking for me. She sounds like she's trying to hold herself together but you can hear her voice breaking. The fact that she just couldn't get a moment of peace, sitting outside with her dog, without all these vultures trying to take advantage of her and acting concerned when really they just want to make money. It makes me livid. I can't even begin to imagine her frustration.

b993309456ceac5c595c1a738f2c4388.jpg

britney-crying-1.jpg

I know this doesn't compare to other worse situations, like with her kids, but this one has always touched me.

WHITE HOT FOREVER

Archived