BRITNEY AND Selena NOW. like now..

RATCHET❤

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I don't care if anyone downvote me or if I get hated on but I'll just say it..

I LOVE Selena's music. Like..most of her music. Yea her vocals aren't strong compared to her peers but her voice just makes me feel stuff (not as much as Britney, but still). Love her #SorryNotSorry :forkit:

14 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

Ok I don't care if anyone downvote me or if I get hated on but I'll just say it..

I LOVE Selena's music. Like..most of her music. Yea her vocals aren't strong compared to her peers but her voice just makes me feel stuff (not as much as Britney, but still). Love her #SorryNotSorry :forkit:

I LOVE Selena SO MUCH

3 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

Selena is basic, boring and lacks talent, artistic integrity and no special "flare". 

Her voice has a special "flare'' just like Britney, you hear it and you know it's her! :snapney: Besides... Selena is pretty huge with the general public and it might bring Britney back in the spotlight except it has to be a single not an album track, remember SMS (Bangerz):mhm:

Give me the instrumental and I'll be happy.  Sleena Gomez adds nothing to this song. I do not understand the hype around her. Good for u is the only song I enjoyed from her and she did give the queen inspiration for Glory so she gets some props. But OP needs to calm down I find the vocals on this song barely listenable.

9 hours ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

I can't believe some of you WANT collabs.  :foh:

Yeah I'm not sure why anyone wants more collaborations. We haven't gotten a solo Britney single since 2013. No more collaborations especially not with people who have never been and will never be able to sing. I don't want Britney attaching herself to any of these young pop stars at all. They are so far from her level it's not even funny. 

Archived