The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

35 minutes ago, Toxic_Slave23 said:

The thing about the dress is real I believe, she walked in to a photoshoot (I believe it was the 2007 OK magazine shoot) and wiped food all over what she was wearing, and let her dogs poop on a gown. :staysalty:

Except the dress was white, I also heard that she got her period and ruined the dress.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The movie could have been better, we all know this, but the one thing that personally bugged me the most was the fact that they stopped at 2008. They skipped almost ten years of her life, and played IABJ right after to fill in where they stopped. Unfortunately her career hasnt been as monumental since the comeback, but it would have been a nicer move on Lifetime to showcase her growth and Vegas residency. They spent 45 minutes just on her and Justin :weirdmeout: In fact they should have started with her as a young girl. Auditions, MMC, Star Search, auditioning for the label, and flying to Sweden before Baby as well, nevermind missing the last ten years. 

4 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

worst thing for me is that they didn't portray Britney as Britney

but as a dumb kid obsessed with ***

I disagree. I think that was a part of Britney. She was very young, and her and Justin hooked up along with Kevin. She even released the mess of Chaotic with zero ***** to give. That wasnt a potrayal of Brit, it was just a side of her. They could have showed more of her other sides but lets not pretend she didnt act that way.

2 hours ago, Goneforever said:

Except the dress was white, I also heard that she got her period and ruined the dress.

they could say anything about Britney back then...they even said that the pics were so bad that publishing them would kill Britney's career. That was bullshit made by "insiders". Everyone was against Britney and wanted to see her fall.

these are the pics from the photoshoot:

Resultado de imagen de britney ok 2007Resultado de imagen de britney ok 2007

maybe she accidentally stained a dress with her fingers but that doesn't make her crazy 

15 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

I disagree. I think that was a part of Britney. She was very young, and her and Justin hooked up along with Kevin. She even released the mess of Chaotic with zero ***** to give. That wasnt a potrayal of Brit, it was just a side of her. They could have showed more of her other sides but lets not pretend she didnt act that way.

it was indeed a side of her
that came out when she was fed up with her career and started rebelling

she was soo much more than that

The biggest problem with this movie is BUDGET!!! It all looks so ******* cheap :gloria: And one stage used for all events and even Vegas :queenie: But yeah, I get that..

Overall it is too short to get fully and deep into the problem and her transformation from 1999 to 2001 to 2004 to 2007 and to 2008.

The one thing this movie proves tho is how big of an icon she is and how enormous impact on POP culture she had.. I mean, yeah, we are biased as fans but she had so many iconic moments that you can recognize them immediately and know that this is Britney Spears! :crying1:

Justin break-up started entire downfall.. she only needed that one person back then who she could trust, who would love her and be there for her.. I wonder how her life and career would go if they stayed together? Oh well.. it all was meant to happen and it only shows how strong she is. I can't imagine myself handling that kind of stuff at that age.. She is a true fighter :bow:

2 hours ago, Poe Dameron said:

Justin break-up started entire downfall.. she only needed that one person back then who she could trust, who would love her and be there for her.. I wonder how her life and career would go if they stayed together?

ı know this is stupid :tifftear: but ı am asking this question to myself all the ******* time ı know how u feel my friend :mcry:

and when ı saw the JT's reaction to pinky word. and this summer brit said she wants to collab with him and ı saw justin's eyes, he's still loving her (ı just want to belive it dont do negative comments pls ) it is just breaks my heart :crying4:

This film is a disaster. Awful acting. At least they should have casted somebody who can dance, because those "dancing" scenes are ridiculous. The whole concept for this "film" was ridiculous. They made her look like some brainless ******  little *****. So annoying how she always portayed like that. Im waiting on B's react. She sure is pissed too.

4 hours ago, Black_Out said:

The movie could have been better, we all know this, but the one thing that personally bugged me the most was the fact that they stopped at 2008. They skipped almost ten years of her life, and played IABJ right after to fill in where they stopped. Unfortunately her career hasnt been as monumental since the comeback, but it would have been a nicer move on Lifetime to showcase her growth and Vegas residency. They spent 45 minutes just on her and Justin :weirdmeout: In fact they should have started with her as a young girl. Auditions, MMC, Star Search, auditioning for the label, and flying to Sweden before Baby as well, nevermind missing the last ten years. 

I would disagree with you. the movie in whole was crap but I think that they covered what was needed to be done. A movie for anyone would be made if there was a big downfall in something that happen with them. So it is normal for the majority of the movie to show the downfall part. And they were showing that she was in a better place from the documentary that was done in the movie and they showed she was happy and well bad in vegas. The thing is I would love to see a big movie made about Britney but that actually portraits what happened and that was done with an oscar winning acting and good production. 

4 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

they could say anything about Britney back then...they even said that the pics were so bad that publishing them would kill Britney's career. That was bullshit made by "insiders". Everyone was against Britney and wanted to see her fall.

these are the pics from the photoshoot:

Resultado de imagen de britney ok 2007Resultado de imagen de britney ok 2007

maybe she accidentally stained a dress with her fingers but that doesn't make her crazy 

I was so pissed at this scene.

"She just walked out with 10k couture gown!"

annnndddd....check her networth hunty!

I didn't expect much from the film tbh. Lifetime is notorious for having little to no budget for the film. Just look at the umbrella scene, they couldn't even afford to dent the car. And is she even strong enough to dent the car, scratches the very minimum. Anyhow, I think we all established that it was going to be bad. However, I didn't expect the script and acting to be soo poorly done. Who wrote it?? Every word that came out of Justin's mouth was like an SNL skit. the whole replication of britney's FTR documentary tho, those parts seem like some fan from exhale wrote those scenes. 

8 hours ago, ItsJustMe. said:

worst thing for me is that they didn't portray Britney as Britney

but as a dumb kid obsessed with ***

I didn't saw that as a bad thing since she was indeed overly ****** back then and you could see that especially in Chaotic (which in my opinion is a total mess and should have never been released), my biggest problem with how they portrayed Britney was that they made her look so freaking cocky and arrogant, it's ridiculous, she's not and never was like that at all, not even in 2007

Did her parents divorcing really affect her that's much that she's always felt that she's needed a man? I can relate with mine also planning to divorcing and just wanting stability with my partner because of what I had to see my parents go through 

Did her parents really have good intentions with Britney? Not even watching the film it always felt like they loved cashing on Britney's $$$. Remember when Lynne wrote that book full of lies :snapney: 

Why did they make the actress so ditsy :notatall:

The guy who played Kevin was so hot god I wanted to ride his cock:mybodyisready:

What did you think besides it being bad lol?

Archived