The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just finished watching this and i actually enjoyed it? I was expecting alot worse. It was decent overall. The guy who played JT had his voice/personality down lol It was pretty goofy but i didnt cringe too much! Im surprised. :giggleney: The red dress scene though...im guessing thats all made up? Lol Felicia losing her **** at the paparazzi. :meltdown: I'll give it 8/10.

I'm surprised people thought pussyfied was portrayed really badly? I thought he came across good, the sweet guy who got his heart broken and of course Britney still is obsessed with him years later :tiffeyeroll: well I'm glad if people thought he looked a douche, but if I directed the movie Pussyfied would have really copped it! I would have cast Nicole Appleton and put in a good segment showing pussyfied on the 'pussyfied publicity bashing Britney tour' :truthtea:

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
25 minutes ago, JessicaExhale said:

Would anyone be interested in an article listing all the inaccuracies? I'm in a dragging mood :staysalty:

Why do you have that many downvotes?? :idkney::(

Well I dont live in the US so I saw the movie via torrent. It was of 1 hr and 23 min while its everywhere in the news that its a 2 hour movie. Plus I thought there were a lot of scenes missing in that version which were shown in the trailers. Some dialouges were changed or missing too. Like there was no dialogue in the movie where she said 'i wanna be strong for my fans'. 'Rock bottom was changed to 'very bottom'. Some shots of the head shaving scene were missing too. 

Anyone have a clue ?

Yes I saw the version without adverts and it was also 1h 23m. 

I think I saw someone on here yesterday say there was another version of "Britney Ever After" airing that was an extra 20mins longer (ie it contained extra scenes). It was suppose to air the next day or something like that. 

This movie was AWFUL. I got through half of it on premiere night and then I stopped watching. I did end up finishing it the next morning. I really don't even know what to say. It was just BAD. Let's start with this: this was a movie about Britney Spears right? How do you make a movie about Britney Spears and literally no ZERO Britney music in it? That was just stupid. Like if you couldn't get the rights to ANY of her songs then don't do the damn movie. At least have ONE of HER songs.

The acting was awful. They made Britney look like a *** crazed, rebellious idiot and THAT'S IT. Like literally, that's all I got from the character in the movie. It wasn't any where CLOSE to an accurate depiction of Britney or her life. If I was Britney, I'd be PISSED. Not because of the breakdown scenes or anything but because this movie is a JOKE. It almost feels like Lifetime set out with the mission of "Let's see how bad and stupid we can make Britney Spears look."

Horrible movie, horrible script, horrible directing, horrible acting. Just HORRIBLE. Thank god it's over. If Lifetime is smart, they will never re air this mess and just let it disappear.

6 hours ago, LUxEM said:

I just finished watching this and i actually enjoyed it? I was expecting alot worse. It was decent overall. The guy who played JT had his voice/personality down lol It was pretty goofy but i didnt cringe too much! Im surprised. :giggleney: The red dress scene though...im guessing thats all made up? Lol Felicia losing her **** at the paparazzi. :meltdown: I'll give it 8/10.

The thing about the dress is real I believe, she walked in to a photoshoot (I believe it was the 2007 OK magazine shoot) and wiped food all over what she was wearing, and let her dogs poop on a gown. :staysalty:

Archived