The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I never expected it to be good seeing as it's based on fabricated media articles and speculation :sassybrit:

The only accurate details they got was Sam Lufti's horrible personality and Britney's love for recycling since they used the same stage 10 times :forkit:

i think they tried to recreate ILR&R from POM originally

custom-inflatable-guitar.jpg

• Super Mods
12 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Can someone photoshop the Britney Ever After cover onto the TV flying out the window? :moorangu: The original Make Me video still comes in clutch for tragicness like Britney Ever After. :ohi: And editing the cover onto the TV calls for more editing programs than I have access to rn. :jackk: 

26xBu2FiTkGREZBNm.gif

I feel like it could be the next hit gif, bookmark me. :orangu:

nnnnnnnnn @MAG here is the gif, I just need someone to volunteer as tribute and edit it! :orangu: 

16 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

It's SO weird to me because I never saw the Britney you describe during the Femme Fatale era. At all. 

I saw a huge improvment from Circus. I saw a Britney that finally smiled and talked to the crowd, I saw an artist that was present atm, I saw beautiful everyday pics and candids. 

I got a Britney that was "alive" again. And a Britney that delivered amazing shows during the Femme Fatale Tour. It's still one of my favorite tours of her... so glad I got to see her live. 

Well, we obviously got different views and feelings for 2011. But we can both agree on that Britney today is incredible and truly amazing, and miles better than back there.

We definitely saw two completely different Britneys. Just compare 2008 GMA performance to 2011 GMA performance, that was definitely not an improvement, in any way, but all the opposite. All the promo performances from 2011, all the interviews. HIAM video where she looks so weird, TTWE which is one of the worst. Most of the FFT performances in the US were awful. Again, back in the day I was excited because of the few live vocals, etc, but in retrospective she was horrible, because even later in the year, when she went overseas, there was an improvement. IWG video was a liiitle bit better, but I didn't truly see the "old Britney" until the Criminal video, which is one of the best from this decade. The VMA's were one of the few exceptions as well where she looked normal. But the BBMA weren't that good, in comparison for example with the Womanizer performances from 2008. The M&G pictures, the "it will be a morning to remember" promo video, the uncomfortable interviews, just the expression on her face.

But yeah, we can agree she's so much better now. My point was if the people that made this biopic wanted to focus in the most negative, dramatic aspects of Britney's life, they could've at least extended it till recent years which still got these negative moments/aspects, to be more original, and finish the movie with the Vegas residency. Like showing how it has been her life under conservatorship, according to their imagination, and what we've known, like the boyfriends signing a contract, or the X Factor incidents with certain contestants, Don Philip etc, lol

Of course i know who she is and I'm the biggest fan but I lost a couple of b rain cells watching "Britney After"  like in all honesty. I literily forgot who she was as a person nd stuff after watching that horrid movie. I'm a little glad about that because it made me watch all of her old home videos, music videos and tour . Especially the ******* gimme more performance because they made her look like she was drunk or something...I died laughing at that part and i was in shock how they gonna do her like that.  I get that Britney Spears is clingy and all but the movie made her seem desperate as ****. Britney was not pressed over justin like that at the end of it..Of course you going to have boo hoo moments but they made it seem like the ***** couldn't get over it...lol 

I swear i did not know who britney was after the movie...I'm like was Britney spears a big pop star....Iifetime should kill themselves lol 

1 minute ago, EarlyMorning said:

yeah I dont like that they made us think that she is still in love with him ... they didnt do justice to her story ... 

even when they did her for the record fake documentry **** Britney (fake one) saying he was the love of her life etc...I'm like when did the **** she say that because she totally said something different 

Archived