The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Unfortunately,  I have to agree.  they seem to give an impression of Britney (with sayings like y'all and mama and "family is so important ' rather than nailing her personality and all the little things that make Britney who she is 

I haven't seen the film yet,  but I get the feeling natasha Bassett comes from a rich family.  

It must be so hard to play Britney but I almost get the feeling she's not being 'britney' enough.. maybe there keeping that for the breakdown scenes. 

Of course I won't judge until iv seen the whole thing.

In fact,  don't listen to me,  iv only seen short clips

Well actually she is Australian and when she auditioned for the film she didn't even know the script was about Britney- it was called Jenny Jean and she thought it was a fictional character from the 1950s

9 minutes ago, Ant 'Opz' said:

I'm going to watch it and if Natasha doesn't make me a fan after the film, she didn't do Britney justice.  (Not looking so good...)

That is a very good point. A documentary should make somebody a fan if it's done right. Even though I'm sure it'll be cheesy, it should do Britney some justice. 

i mean... it will be awful af. it will try to change her public image. it's a Lifetime movie with some random and tacky actors and actresses... :eheeek:

i think it is safe to say, even before we watch it, that it will modify the nostalgic and inner image that we have about her, i guess.

what can we expect at this point? :decisions:

didn't she have a word to say about this whole thing? :beynah:i know it's a non-official biopic and unauthorised film but come on... she should had fight against this thing if she can guess that it will be a major mess. :decisions:

idk, just some thoughts about it. 

It's our only Britney thing we probs will get this year. Corny or not I'm excited. 

Obviously Britney would be against any biopic even if it had great actors and production. We don't know what happened. 

I'm interested In how they will handle the breakdown. Stress related , tabloid gossip (**** related), rumored  (mental health related) what way will they go. 

Archived