The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The movie isn't that bad if you can think of things like:

* it's based on an alternate universe where some of the things really happened that way

* jamie-lynn is an android that doesn't age

* they had cheetos on the tour bus and not cheese puffs 

* justin is that much of a creep in real life (which I wouldn't be surprised if he is)

* the dance-off was a deleted scene from white chicks

* the songs in the background was the original Britney Jean album :blaughing:

* the black dress at the end is what she could have worn at POM instead of the JTV black one

* Lifetime biography movies suck generally so this wasn't gonna be an exception just cuz it's Britney 

i'm sure most of the things didn't happen that way, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's truth to it. regardless of how it was portrayed, it showed how back in the day there was a lot going on behind-the-scenes that we'll never know and it made her a stronger person

the actors did the best they could considering they only had a week to prepare, which is not enough time at all

rs_640x360-170218181438-britney_ever_aft

1 minute ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

The movie wasn't so bad if you watch it totally high and bombed out of your mind like I did. I just laughed at it. It was alright. 

Probably think it was **** and disappointing if I watched it sober. 

i didn't take it as a 100% Britney movie cuz there's no point knowing that it's not the truth. i took it as "what could have happened"

5 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

i didn't take it as a 100% Britney movie cuz there's no point knowing that it's not the truth. i took it as "what could have happened"

You have to remind yourself that it's just a TV movie storytelling of Britney's life. It's obvious that's not going to look as good or get everything right or even portray it like it happened. I feel like a lot of fans we're just taking the story telling  from the movie and comparing/projecting  it onto their memories and expectations of the Britney and that's why they got so mad and upset with everything. The movie was okay, it really wasn't that bad if you remember it's just a lifetime film and only a portrayal of the real story. 

58 minutes ago, agirlnamedlucky said:

I felt like they showed nothing about Britney as a person. The whole movie went by so fast that Brit could only possibly be played one dimensionally. I think the movie would be SO confusing to someone who didn't know her story. I thought it was weird that they didn't even explain, let alone show, why her kids were taken away - she was crying outside one minute, and the next talking about how she wanted to see her kids again. It was a jumbled mess that didn't show Britney's humble, shy, and sweet REAL personality. 

i wouldnt be surprised if they filmed all of that but they have to edit it to make it fit for a 2 hour block including commercials

they probably filmed more stuff that Natasha was pumped about and it didn't make the final cut

1 minute ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

You have to remind yourself that it's just a TV movie storytelling of Britney's life. It's obvious that's not going to look as good or get everything right or even portray it like it happened. I feel like a lot of fans we're just taking the story telling  from the movie and comparing/projecting  it onto their memories and expectations of the Britney and that's why they got so mad and upset with everything. The movie was okay, it really wasn't that bad if you remember it's just a lifetime film and only a portrayal of the real story. 

exactly, i've been a fan since BOMT so I remember everything clearly 

but because it's just a movie, not an actual autobiography, i just took is a tv movie. of course it was lame for the most part, but if it doesn't come from Britney herself, I ain't expecting anything beyond rumors

Archived