The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean it was alright......for lifetime anyway. Just wish Brit's team would have let them use her songs in it, kinda dismisses the whole point of the movie. I wish the would have shown more of her performing, winning awards and breaking records etc. I thought they would have shown a some earlier footage like from MMC days. I wish we would have seen a scene where she landed her record deal; that would have been nice.  I feel like her personality portrayed Britney somewhat good, but it also felt like they were trying too hard.  Oh and hey Larry's still hawt

10 hours ago, WilderWein said:

Not even those things were good. The real Justin has something warm and funny about him, this was a jerk ****. And Sam didnt give off the vibe of the real Sam either. The whole film is blank. Idk, guess im too much of a film nerd and Britney fan to enjoy trash like this.

I actually thought they portrayed Sam well. But yeah the justin in this movie was a jerk and douche

7 hours ago, GypsyWoman said:

She was strapped to a gurney because she refused to give Kevin's bodyguard the kids back and wouldn't come out of the house. The police were called and it was assumed she was unstable because she would do such a thing. To use that event as means to suggest she was on the verge of death is down right irresponsible. 

I remember those times very well actually and what irks me is that this forum seems to forget that while things for her were questionable, it wasn't THAT bad in terms of the day to day. Much of the year was spent listening to leaks of new music and us wondering when her new album was coming out. Perhaps things seemed worse because the paparazzi was constantly hounding her and posting FAKE news (which most of you have come to believe as real).

Again, I'm not saying things were great, but some of you act like it was suicide watch everyday. It wasn't....

But I remember the ambulance incident clearly and some people were afraid she's dying or something. i was here in exhale then. We were scared af waiting for some news. But not suicide watch or anything. Just worried.

9 hours ago, Toxicboy07 said:

Dude she was basically dead in Femme Fatale era. Did you not see how unresponsive she was on her interviews and performance. Watch the Femme Fatale DVD. Its so painful to watch. 

Only fans and hardcore haters knew that Britney was a mess during Femme Fatale.  Everybody else were singing the hit songs from Femme Fatale and watching her awesome music videos.

Archived