The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

7 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

He is an ego maniac, thats why he is in music. For real.

He is hugely talented but he did it for the fame.

Britney is very talented as well, but she did it for the music and perfomance.

Its crazy how they are a like but for different reasons,

He wants to date someone who is not as big as him, because he wants to be the star.

Britney wants to be with someone not as big as her, because she wants to be normal in her personal life.

At what point did they show that? Because  you totally lost me.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, GypsyWoman said:

She was strapped to a gurney because she refused to give Kevin's bodyguard the kids back and wouldn't come out of the house. The police were called and it was assumed she was unstable because she would do such a thing. To use that event as means to suggest she was on the verge of death is down right irresponsible. 

I remember those times very well actually and what irks me is that this forum seems to forget that while things for her were questionable, it wasn't THAT bad in terms of the day to day. Much of the year was spent listening to leaks of new music and us wondering when her new album was coming out. Perhaps things seemed worse because the paparazzi was constantly hounding her and posting FAKE news (which most of you have come to believe as real).

Again, I'm not saying things were great, but some of you act like it was suicide watch everyday. It wasn't....

I know the events so I don't need to re read them. I get what you are saying, I wasn't actually implying that she was at risk of death by being on the gurney - I was using it as an example of how awful that time was for her and why people might not want to talk about it was all. Some people act like that because it literally was for a while. It doesn't really matter that it wasn't for a long time - the point is it was a worrying time. 

30 minutes ago, secondgeneration said:

For maybe 1 scene. But really judge for yourself., really should never takr whats on social media as gospel. Besides thise people propbably don't like him anyway.  He could cure cancef and solve the  worlds hunger problem and to some die hards he would be an ***.

That's just  an opinion if someone who is open minded enough to see both sides  and continue to be a fan of both.

I dont take social media opinion as a gospel but I have my own and he is an ******* he  dragged britney's image to attract spolights when he could.
I did not see the movie but why should I believe what you say and not what many people write? because you're a fan of him? lol  you opinion about him is biased too then, i  cant stand his petty *** and i say it with pride, bye

1 hour ago, lirebelde said:

********* maybe is mad over how he was projected and look what I found

Anyway in early 00's is in doubt who would win, he is an insufferable narcissist that no matter how famous, successful and respected his career is today he still is not near over the iconic who is britney for the popular culture, Get over. Every day it becomes clearer that his main mission in life was to destroy Britney image he had a damn complex that when he was in that relationship he felt like a shadow next to her because despite being in a  famous teenage band her stardom eclipsed him, so that he took a grudge and decided to take revenge, the good thing is that lately he has been exposed as the real ******* he is.

And his new album is coming and he said that will be justified 2.0... "can't wait to hear him screaming "*****, bad *****, *****, I was true to you, but I still love you ":sassybrit: lol

23 minutes ago, Denise said:

And his new album is coming and he said that will be justified 2.0... "can't wait to hear him screaming "*****, bad *****, *****, I was true to you, but I still love you ":sassybrit: lol

He is an attention *****! :nicki2: I wouldn't be surprised of anything  he could insinuate and bash in his hidden and but very intentional shades.:sofedup:

omg I just saw it ... it was kinda sad... its wasnt that bad .. but yeah it was bad, they didnt go too deep... if I wouldnt be familiar with britney story it would be such a mess for me ... it was kinda insult for brit, director of this is mess it could be so much better...more about how strong she was how she lived in hell in 2007 thanks to media ... i dont know what to say ... and they made us think that she is still in love with justin ... lame

Archived