The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ps. another thing: I'm sorry for all the hate against the actress but I don't wanna say "she is just an actress, not a dancer or a singer... poor girl" that's her job and if she can't sing or dance she can't play the role of Britney Spears so it's her fault for this mess too. 

Britney is famous for her songs, for her beauty, for her dance moves, for her performances, for her personality... in the movie we can't hear her songs, she isn't beautifull at all (not a shade, just being honest), she can't dance, her performances were horrible, she looked like a crazy *****. 

The movie was definitely bad in terms of it being a lifetime movie, and it didn't really offer any real insight imo. 

The Justin Timberlake character was tragic. 

However,  I think the actress was good at trying to portray Britney's innocent, genuine spirit and there were some scenes where I thought she pulled it off really well. 

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
1 minute ago, Jenamariee said:

Idk what you guys expected from this movie. I didn't watch it, and from all your comments I'm glad I didn't. :forkit:

Most people on here are overreacting tbh. It's not really a good movie and there are some cringeworthy scenes but it's not as bad as some people pretend it is. :mhm:

Its funny how everybody loves britney now, on instagram, facebook, twitter..I didnt know she has so many fans.... but when is about to buy an album, everybody is running lol... months ago everybody talked like **** about her, that she has no voice, she is fat bla bla.. I hate fake people

2 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

ps. another thing: I'm sorry for all the hate against the actress but I don't wanna say "she is just an actress, not a dancer or a singer... poor girl" that's her job and if she can't sing or dance she can't play the role of Britney Spears so it's her fault for this mess too. 

Britney is famous for her songs, for her beauty, for her dance moves, for her performances, for her personality... in the movie we can't hear her songs, she isn't beautifull at all (not a shade, just being honest), she can't dance, her performances were horrible, she looked like a crazy *****. 

i did miss the dancing and the music for sure in the movie. the part where they tried to recreate her cover of  'i cant get no satisfaction'  ...................................................................

3 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

You know that she has to eat too, right? She needs money btw just like me and you... and if you didnt hear her songs, its because Britney didnt want that

7 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

That's what the fans see. Who knows her the story, who follows her everywhere since the early days.

But the GP's reaction has been really positive. The movie didn't satisfy me in any way, I don't think the actress represented Britney well, it looked really low budged, the script was pretty bad... But that's me, as a fan, overanalising. Someone who doesn't care much about Britney won't do that, he'll just capture the final message: she went through a lot of ****, and in the end of the day she's with her kids, happy, healthy, and doing her thing. So don't worry too much.

1 minute ago, OutrageousMoi said:

That's what the fans see. Who knows the story, who follows everywhere since the early days.

But the GP's reaction has been really positive. The movie didn't satisfied me in any way, I don't think the actress represented Britney well, it looked really low budged, the script was pretty bad... But that's me, as a fan, overanalising. Someone who doesn't care much about Britney won't do that, he'll just capture the final message: she went through a lot of ****, and in the end of the day she's with her kids, happy, healthy, and doing her thing. So don't worry too much.

Yeah I'm sure about that, but as a fan it was really bad, i'll forget about it tomorrow so who cares but i really didn't like it

Archived