The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

i'd be prepared if i was natasha bassett. 

did you think this movie would happen without people ranting? it happened with aaliyah, whitney and everyone else. lifetime movies SUCK and people tear them apart afterwards. it's not exactly news.

The movie is trash? Yeah. You watched and didn't like it, you have all the right to dislike it. But go on her social media and bash her? You should be ashamed of doing it. Not only it shows you have no respect for the others, but also that you're a really immature person, who needs to grow up. I can only wish the same doesn't happen to you when you put your heart and soul in something you believe. 

Guest $elfish

It was ok except the songs the actress shouldn't be getting hate im pretty sure Brit wouldn't want y'all   sending the actress hate so DRAG KATY INSTEAD  :umwtf::clap: ... I really wanna see Britney's reaction to it it will probably be like this :squintney::weirdmeout: ( some parts were really sad even if this movie was cringey af for me it was the part when "britney" got out of the car and started crying there's a video of that on YouTube which makes me just :crying11:)

https://youtu.be/jWBaBUbip_Q

3 minutes ago, OutrageousMoi said:

The movie is trash? Yeah. You watched and didn't like it, you have all the right to dislike it. But go on her social media and bash her? You should be ashamed of doing it. Not only it shows you have no respect for the others, but also that you're a really immature person, who needs to grow up. I can only wish the same doesn't happen to you when you put your heart and soul in something you believe. 

are you okay? i tweeted twice during the movie last night, none of my tweets were directed at anyone involved in making the movie. stop making up bullshit.

Just now, justkeepdoingit said:

are you okay? i tweeted twice during the movie last night, none of my tweets were directed at anyone involved in making the movie. stop making up bullshit.

Oh yeah?

11 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

i once dragged her on twitter tho :xcuseme:

That's you on your "natasha deleted her twitter account" thread

Just now, justkeepdoingit said:

keyword: ONCE... months ago, when i first read about her plans and saw those pics of her attacking a car with an umbrella. get over it, bimbo. i'm sure she has.

Lol, are you serious? So you think it's okay because you did it once? I can't :byebitch: 

It doesn't matter what I say, I'm done. Too bad that the B Army is unfortunately seen as the worst fanbase because of people like you. 

Archived