The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok that was a tragic mess UGGGGH! Was pussyfied executive producer or what?! They may as well have called it Britney & Justin Forever or some s--t. Making her seem obsessed when he's the one always talking s--t years later, grrrrrrrrrrr! I knew they would portray ***** in a good light, vomit! Also why was there no Bryan? LOL! And wtf with Justin Britney *** tape? So stupid and random! I love that they called out that TRASH Sarah Silverman though, I wish they said her name. And I did like the line that said something like 'Why do people want to watch someone else in pain' or whatever, because that is so true. But UGH seriously so many things that are literally on youtube they referenced and still got wrong, so stupid. I have to say though at least they were sympathetic with her struggles dealing with being a first time mother and the actress was right that they didn't make a huge thing with the head shaving. In some ways it was worse than I expected and some ways not too bad. I really do wish someday someone would make a GOOD movie about her, with her permission of course. That 2 1/2 hr fan made movie was so good compared to this lol, people should just watch that instead.

Im glad i didnt watch this trash.. i heard they disrespected Britney's legacy but people are team Brit.

Watch this hilarious youtube review of the movie

3 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

Ok so I just read through hundreds of comments. 

But guys I have to admit something. 

I didn't watch it :meltdown:

Suuure lol

you guys need to understand that wasn't that bad... watch it in a positive way, from the scene where she is crying in the street till the end, everyhing is so paintful ...

it's wrong to analyze every gesture, movement...  it can't be real like it was in the real life, no one can imitate britney 100%

Okay so....im finally watching, its been 10 min and im DYING. This is so embarrassing, for real :weirdmeout::embarrassney: 

and they make her look like some dumb blonde, whats up with that? And The guy who plays Justin, like :quirkney: I knew this was gonna be bad but damn... they shouldnt have done this in first place :byebitch:

2 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

It's SO weird to me because I never saw the Britney you describe during the Femme Fatale era. At all. 

I saw a huge improvment from Circus. I saw a Britney that finally smiled and talked to the crowd, I saw an artist that was present atm, I saw beautiful everyday pics and candids. 

I got a Britney that was "alive" again. And a Britney that delivered amazing shows during the Femme Fatale Tour. It's still one of my favorite tours of her... so glad I got to see her live. 

Well, we obviously got different views and feelings for 2011. But we can both agree on that Britney today is incredible and truly amazing, and miles better than back there.

Dude she was basically dead in Femme Fatale era. Did you not see how unresponsive she was on her interviews and performance. Watch the Femme Fatale DVD. Its so painful to watch. 

Archived