The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the worst "movie" i have ever seen. Its trashy and inaccurate as ****. Lets not even begin to talk about how much of a B movie this is. As a huge film fan who's into artsy fartsy **** and oscar stuff, this is just a huge cringe and laugh fest. I can only imagine the Kardashian crowd and MTV crowd enjoying this and thinking its fine. Pff. And everyone looked like they were ********.

1 hour ago, tsss said:

the actor nailed Justin Timberlake

I liked scenes with Sam, really creepy

the rest is mess, honestly it's hard to portray Britney, everything feels like a parody but they could at least hire the actress who could dance 

Not even those things were good. The real Justin has something warm and funny about him, this was a jerk ****. And Sam didnt give off the vibe of the real Sam either. The whole film is blank. Idk, guess im too much of a film nerd and Britney fan to enjoy trash like this.

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, while her attitude in interviews, performances, and even in her videos (TTWE) reflected she'd rather die instead of doing what she was doing. I mean, at the time I thought it was almost cute how pissed off she always looked, and the awkward voice, and the awkward dancing, her dead eyes look, her bloated face and body, etc. because I was just thankful she was still around doing that for her fans, or for the money, or whatever, and I thought that was just the new Britney and it wasn't gonna get any better from that, so I convinced myself I had to love her, in her new form.

But after seeing how she's evolved year after year, starting with 2012, which besides the whole awkwardness of the X Factor, was miles better than FF era, and then proceeding to 2013, and every year till now, I can definitely see she wasn't ok back in 2011. There was something very odd and negative going on with her life, otherwise she would've looked as happy and in such a good place as she seems now, so worshiping FF era just because of the commercial success is almost as ****** up as the ones who think 2007ney rules because of her "badass" attitude or that overrated album. 

Most likely, the **** was still going around during the Circus era, but somehow it remained hidden to us, because she looked pretty normal in the few interviews we got, she looked awesome in every video, and the Circus tour she just looked lazier than the previous ones, but her attitude was still normal, Britney-ish. She looked healthy and comfortable.

It's SO weird to me because I never saw the Britney you describe during the Femme Fatale era. At all. 

I saw a huge improvment from Circus. I saw a Britney that finally smiled and talked to the crowd, I saw an artist that was present atm, I saw beautiful everyday pics and candids. 

I got a Britney that was "alive" again. And a Britney that delivered amazing shows during the Femme Fatale Tour. It's still one of my favorite tours of her... so glad I got to see her live. 

Well, we obviously got different views and feelings for 2011. But we can both agree on that Britney today is incredible and truly amazing, and miles better than back there.

2 minutes ago, Maleficent8989 said:

You have to download UTorrent and then download the link (it will automatically open UTorrent). Then UTorrent will download the file. It's easy breezy :dorkney:

Thank you so so much!!

Archived