The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

4 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I think same thing happens when they turn books to movies, but those have better production and bigger budget so it looks better but people who read the books always think "the movie is going too fast" or maybe because we lived through it, like turning a 800 pages book to a one hour movie. 

Exactly ... :sassybrit: I don't know why the people say that this movie was horrible... wasn't very good, but wasn't bad bad... they are exaggerating a lot

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Denise said:

Exactly ... :sassybrit: I don't know why the people say that this movie was horrible... wasn't very good, but wasn't bad bad... they are exaggerating a lot

it couldn't have been better considering the budget and everything. I only had one problem I wish she studied "chaotic" more than her interviews, because I felt like she kinda incorporated Britney's awkward moments into her private life too....but maybe it was just me... still it was better than I expected. 

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND

One thing that I'm wondering about is that they've casted someone for the role of Paris Hilton but she never appeared in the movie. Or did I miss something? :(

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
1 minute ago, breatheheavy said:

Ok so I just read through hundreds of comments. 

But guys I have to admit something. 

I didn't watch it :meltdown:

Of course you did :forkit:

I mean it was a lifetime movie, with shitty production and bad acting, but it wasn't that bad. It makes people emphasize with Britney and understand what was going on with her. Anyways it made me remember a lot of things that I forgot had happened and I just wanna say I love Britney so much :crying2:  also I torrented the movie a lot of torrent sites have it, for anyone still wanting to see it

Archived