The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That movie was terrible, but the part where they were convincing her that the conservatorship was needed made me sad. Especially after hearing her mom in the movie say it's "temporary" and knowing that she's still in it in real life. 

I have so many thoughts right now :nyschool:

Why was 2005ney and 2007 dressed like 2001ney? lmao

The little square stage they used for all the scenes was hilarious! 

The videotape incident was a mess

she suddenly was taking care of 2 babies and only 1 year had passed (or am I wrong?)

the whole timeline was a mess

The only good thing about this was the trashing of Osama, GP will think Britney was dumb and crazy but they will also hate Sam.

7 hours ago, Don Juan said:

She was the 3rd most played female star on radio and the highest earning female entertainer.  What a mess.

Yeah, while her attitude in interviews, performances, and even in her videos (TTWE) reflected she'd rather die instead of doing what she was doing. I mean, at the time I thought it was almost cute how pissed off she always looked, and the awkward voice, and the awkward dancing, her dead eyes look, her bloated face and body, etc. because I was just thankful she was still around doing that for her fans, or for the money, or whatever, and I thought that was just the new Britney and it wasn't gonna get any better from that, so I convinced myself I had to love her, in her new form.

But after seeing how she's evolved year after year, starting with 2012, which besides the whole awkwardness of the X Factor, was miles better than FF era, and then proceeding to 2013, and every year till now, I can definitely see she wasn't ok back in 2011. There was something very odd and negative going on with her life, otherwise she would've looked as happy and in such a good place as she seems now, so worshiping FF era just because of the commercial success is almost as ****** up as the ones who think 2007ney rules because of her "badass" attitude or that overrated album. 

Most likely, the **** was still going around during the Circus era, but somehow it remained hidden to us, because she looked pretty normal in the few interviews we got, she looked awesome in every video, and the Circus tour she just looked lazier than the previous ones, but her attitude was still normal, Britney-ish. She looked healthy and comfortable.

Honestly after the movie and straight into I Am Britney Jean.. I was wondering how an articulate, well mannered woman who is in charge of so much and is fine enough to work and is so honestly sweet and down to earth with her family...how can there be any reason to be on a conservatorship at this point. I dont understand. I know we dont see behind the scenes of her life but there's worse people out there who arent in any conservatorships... I got very sad about it honestly.

Everyone is talking about suing but didn't Britney's team put in the I am Britney Jean documentary right after the biopic? Lifetime had to get the rights to show it so I feel like Britney's team plugged it to ... get more admission to Vegas clearly. :forkit:  I guess it's smart to have IABJ be the follow up but if they really wanted to damage control the movie they could have shown For the Record.

Archived