The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

every second of it >>>:wtfdidusay:

So true! :orangu: From the moment it popped up my computer screen to the time I walked away from it, the whole thing was a mess. :staysalty: Can't believe some people thought this film would do Britney's life or legacy justice. :byebitch:

Guest Diamond Horse
11 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

So true! :orangu: From the moment it popped up my computer screen to the time I walked away from it, the whole thing was a mess. :staysalty: Can't believe some people thought this film would do Britney's life or legacy justice. :byebitch:

Well, I never thought that it would do her justice, but I still expected it to be a little better. The main problem about Britney's character wasn't even her lack of intelligence, she was trashy all around.

6 minutes ago, Noah Fatale said:

it's not her fault, it's the directors and producers and writers

I think Natasha was genuinely passionate about the role, but the people making the movie didn't know ****

K but as a true fan she should had atleast been like "this isnt how it happen!" Or like "it was a dress not pants, add a little fabric in between"

:byebitch:

17 minutes ago, Denise said:

She said in the interview that has been a long day 

Ummm it was also a long day for the actor who played justin yet he got more questions right than her . 

Actually made me very proud of Britney... it's been 10 YEARS since the head shaving incident.... for those of us that have followed her and been on this site since before then that was a very difficult time. I remember being so excited for the gimme more video and her potential return....... then the horrific VMA performance and all the news covering it, the suicide watches, the magazines etc.  Then to see her come back with Circus and the tour, then Femme Fatale and the tour and 3 top 10 singles, then a vegas residency where she finally remastered her dancing skills, and now glory which is her best album since ITZ and she finally seems happy!!! So proud of her comeback! 

Archived