The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How will people outside the US be able to watch it? I really want to watch it live. I think we all should watch, Britney most likely will check it out. Let's make it the most watched Lifetime biopic. Just for the fun of it. And to show that there's still curiosity around Britney. Cant wait 

Please don't hate on Natasha. I mean, if the script sucks, it's not her fault.

It seems like she gets a lot of hate just because she doesn't look like Britney and I think it's unfair. She actually tried hard and did some research by herself, watched as many interviews as she could find so she can work on her accent and her facial expressions (for example the laugh with the wide open mouth, we've seen candids of her doing that) she watched For The Record, she even knows what the original idea for BOMT video was and that Britney didn't like it. She had just a week to learn how to dance cause it was the first time she had to dance in her life. She even knows her worldwide records and she shows nothing but respect to Britney. I mean yes, you're probably like "But Brit didn't want it to happen and she took the part". Yeah she did. She is an actress at the beginning of her career and they asked her to play her childhood idol BRITNEY FRICKIN' SPEARS! Who would refuse?! I just know for a fact that if Britney Ever After ends up being a mess, this girl won't be the main reason. She tried hard. :yaknow:

#leavenatashaalone

Archived