The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses
2 hours ago, Denise said:

Really? But Nathan Keyes "*********" posted it 6 hours ago " Check out @lifetimetv #BritneyEverAfter tonight on @Nightline. Tune in 12:35AM on ABC."

maybe he meant in the US?

If the biopic bombs I guess it helps protect Britneys brand from the GP revisiting the bad times that they have struggled to let go for a decade. 

If the biopic bombs, exhalers will snarkly celebrate, but will fail to realize that the media will run with the story that interest in Britney is dead, especially as every other cheap lifetime biooic has been successful/had viewers in the millions. 

-----

for myself, I would prefer if the biopic had similar viewership to Aaliyah/Whitney, etc. but truly ends in a way where the GP see where Britney is now and celebrates her comeback from the darkness and starts to let go of the past. 

Yes, the choreos will suck and nothing in the film will visually or aesthetically hold up/do justice to real life, but we can save that for a full length studio film based on a book Britney releases in retirement and actually has her backing.

WHERE DO YOU GUYS STAND ON THE OUTCOME/SUCCESS OF THE BIOPIC? 

Archived