The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

lmfaooo. and to think Natasha said this was a "love letter" to Britney. Not with those shitty *** moves.. if this was supposed to be in 2003, "Britney" should have been SLAYING that dance off. Not this lazy armography and hair flips. 

Natasha is not a professional dancer.  She did her best.

Just now, Don Juan said:

Natasha is not a professional dancer.  She did her best.

I understand that, but if that was the case, they should have gotten a body double. Everyone knows Britney was a FANTASTIC dancer back then.If they really wanted to make this accurate they would have had gotten a girl who could dancer has *** off. 

If I danced like this and had the girl who played me in a movie dance like ****, i'd be lowkey offended. 

15 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

I understand that, but if that was the case, they should have gotten a body double. Everyone knows Britney was a FANTASTIC dancer back then.If they really wanted to make this accurate they would have had gotten a girl who could dancer has *** off. 

If I danced like this and had the girl who played me in a movie dance like ****, i'd be lowkey offended. 

They should have opted for a dance double however I like Natasha´s acting.  She is the best actress to play Britney.

Whether this really happened or not, I'm sure this scene is exaggerated, just like a lot of "true to life" stories are exaggerated. I'm sure the reality was that it was as simple as them seeing each other at a club and then just dancing casually with the people they were with but still making eye contact and trying to get each other's attention, which obviously wouldn't make for a good scene but they had to explain some of the events after the break up somehow, I guess? Anyway, the girl playing Britney looked a lot better dancing than the guy playing Justin as he just looked really dumb. So at least so far she's being portrayed in a positive light lol. 

Archived